New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So why go through this rigmarole, alienate the supporters, get your self slagged off on sports shows as incompetent, have ex professionals bemoaning us if there isn’t a possibility, if Nuno is the one why look elsewhere
hahahahaha...im not explaining it for you lad.........work it out for yourself.....

If Benitez gets the job we will be on a hiding to nothing. He will have some Blues, myself included, who will be looking forward to the joyous day when he is sacked, from the very first day of his appointment. Then there will be the blues who say, oh well he's our manager now let's get behind , but, they too will turn on him as soon as we have a run of defeats.

The atmosphere in the ground will be Goodison at it's toxic worst. Benitez won't give a flying one of course, because once the board face up to the facht that his position is untenable, he will get his undoubtedly handsome contract paid in full.
What happens if he manages to turn us around and say gets rid of the crap. And has us moving in the right direction do you change your mind or still stay bitter and still hope it’s a blip and he fails, it’s odd wishing for a manager to totally fail from day 1, I understand the link to the dark side but life’s to short

Smokescreen for Nuno?
What would be the point in that?

I have thought for a while that Nuno and FSW are line ups, if we dont get the bloke Mosh/Uzzy are actually after.

Its based on nothing but my thinking, after seeing how they have been pretty determined to get who they want. Now whether their choices have been correct is another thing mind.

What happens if he manages to turn us around and say gets rid of the crap. And has us moving in the right direction do you change your mind or still stay bitter and still hope it’s a blip and he fails, it’s odd wishing for a manager to totally fail from day 1, I understand the link to the dark side but life’s to short
Everton fans love to hang onto the past if it gives them a reason to moan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back