New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean he does.

His name is Christophe Galtier.
Well going by what’s been said about other managers he was a defender so can’t possibly know how to set up a team to attack ,never stayed to long at anyone club as a player so is likely to jump ship after a year and ended up in China so your life in football ends after that , all crap I know

Martinez also.

Sadly history will judge Carlo behind ALL our most recent managers.

In order :

Moyes
Martinez
Koeman
Silva
Fat Sam
Carlo
He won 21 in his first season.
He won 21 in his 2nd and 3rd season combined. I don’t get how he is the same. 42 wins in 113 games in the league.

He won 21 in his first season.
He won 21 in his 2nd and 3rd season combined. I don’t get how he is the same. 42 wins in 113 games in the league.
History doesnt look at facts.

History only cares about final league placing, it doesnt care about injuries, home records, away records, it only cares where you took the club.

History doesnt look at facts.

History only cares about final league placing, it doesnt care about injuries, home records, away records, it only cares where you took the club.
That’s what you think. You are allowed to think what you’d like and believe in. Fat Sam got you 8th so by league position he was only behind Moyes, according to your logic.

Or when we employed Koeman and Carlo.

Or when we appointed Kendall from Division 2 Blackburn, Moyes from Preston, Royle from Oldham.

Our most recent most successful managers have come from smaller clubs.
Smaller clubs, I did mention Scott Parker recently but seems Bournemouth beat us

That’s what you think. You are allowed to think what you’d like and believe in. Fat Sam got you 8th so by league position he was only behind Moyes, according to your logic.
Got you 8th?

Oh sorry, I thought I was talking to an Everton fan, my bad.

In order :

Moyes
Martinez
Koeman
Silva
Fat Sam
Carlo

But no, Koeman beat Big Sam with 7th.

I mean im curious how else you would judge our most recent managers, none of them won a trophy, all of them failed, so what method of ranking would you use on RAWK?

Got you 8th?

I mean im curious how else you would judge our most recent managers, none of them won a trophy, all of them failed, so what method of ranking would you use on RAWK?
He meant by your workings mate.

Got you 8th?

You can hate past managers as you wish I don’t have problems about that. Koeman, Sam or Carlo whoever.

All of them failed, that’s what I agree with because the last trophy won was in 1995. Probably the club was better off than in the past when Moyes was in charge.

So we’re after a young progressive manager that must be willing to stay for 5 years although some Will want him out by Christmas.
He must have not had anything to do with the dark side and only ever said very nice things about us ,never been relegated ,has an impressive cv of winning things and must come up with a new catchy slogan in his first press conference, so we all say he gets us and we all back him.
He must make sure his wife is happy to relocate up North and can’t get homesick after 3 months. He must win a minimum of 8 wins out of the first 12 games so the crowd/ground doesn’t turn toxic while playing 1970,s Brazilian style football with youthful Hungary players bought by a Dof in the next 4 weeks.
He must keep Duncan on as his assistant as well as most of the old players, his dad can also offer Encouragement for his sons roots as he stood alongside Bill on the boys pen.
He must promise not to play any player that Is provided on a list from GOT contributers and never ever say the word phenomenal win,lose or draw.
When we score he must be seen to run the the St end and slide on his knees while picking up the odd ball boy on his way and if we ever lose he must be seen to throttle the players as they come off the field and threaten to see their kids.
Any thing else I have missed that will appease everyone so we don’t get the banner waving,booing fans before a ball is kicked.
For at least the first month, when handling media appearances, the manager MUST mention how Everton is a “big” club. It must be injected into every interview, as often as possible. It would be most effective if it were mentioned when talking about something totally unrelated. When being asked who the starting 11 will be for tonights match against City, the manager should first remind the listeners that Everton is a big club and then proceed with the lineup. When speaking about what Everton does to combat racism in the modern game; the manager should take a knee. And whilst he is attempting to stand back up on his fat Rafael knee; he should forcefully growl that Everton is a big club. When he makes an appearance at the local school to discuss how todays youth can achieve anything they set their mind to; they should also be informed of how Everton is a big club. Helping guide these kids to a brighter tomorrow is truly only possible if they understand that Everton is a big club.

You can hate past managers as you wish I don’t have problems about that. Koeman, Sam or Carlo whoever.

All of them failed, that’s what I agree with because the last trophy won was in 1995. Probably the club was better off than in the past when Moyes was in charge.
Moyes is without question our best manager in a long time.

He was here 11 years and spent 13million on players, took us to Wembley, "took us into the CL", its not even a contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back