New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As the rumor goes, it hasnt been announced just yet as Brands/Benitez are in isolation after meeting Usmanov/Moshiri outside of the country, and obviously they’ll have to do media at Finch Farm

going by the Euros i thought football was exempt from covid rules

As the rumor goes, it hasnt been announced just yet as Brands/Benitez are in isolation after meeting Usmanov/Moshiri outside of the country, and obviously they’ll have to do media at Finch Farm

If that's actually happened, and we can't do it because of that, we are 100000000% a parody club.

Not saying some people don’t have an issue with it, just saying I personally don’t if he’s successful. Fans are customers at the end of the day, you think John Lewis customers choose who manages the local store?
Do you think John Lewis's customers know the store managers history or even who the store manager is or care?

It is not a comparable job.

A better comparison would be a chef. If there were two restaurants in a street, one you loved and went to all the time and one you found to be vile and then one day the chef of the restaurant you linked left and instead they employed the chef from the vile restaurant would you still keep going to the same place?

Our first 6 fixtures:

Southampton (H)
Leeds (A)
Brighton (A)
Burnley (H)
Aston Villa (A)
Norwich (H)

Realistically, how many of these would Benitez have to win the settle the fans?

For me, it would have to be at the LEAST 5 wins and a draw. Anything less and it's kinda 'meh it's alright'.
38 of them.

Even then...

Fully don't expect Favre to do well at Palace but that doesn't mean we shouldn't have entertained the possibility ourselves. That Palace squad is a poisoned chalice

realized that reads like they’ve caught covid as a result of the meeting but not so, just that they’ve left the country and are back under quarantine rules - ie testing etc

Hahaha its sound mate I knew what you meant...

Sick of it all now though, if he has met Usmanov too - even him coming out saying we are now his new play toy and we have a endless amount of money while sticking a finger unto Uefa saying BRING IT, even that (even though would be boss) wouldn't get me on board with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back