New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there another case in world football where a manager joined a fierce rival's team and it went well despite fan's outrage ? Or the opposite where it went worse than they thought ?

I'm willing to give him a chance. I really don't care if he managed them. Let's face it no one we could get is more qualified to get results out of the lousy slow footie that our club plays than Rafael.

I've supported this club when we had Big Sam, Sammy Lee and Koenman. I've supported this club when we had Scheinderfraud. I've supported this club every time Siggy pulled out of a 50/50 challenge. In comparison this is really nothing to get all worked up about.

What will happen when we sign 2/3 new first teamers, sell James, and actually improve as a team?
When we've just had the 'most decorated' manager in our history, who served up dogdirt for most of his tenure then ran away at the 1st opportunity to be replaced by Rafael Benitez Maudes (i'm scared to use his name like we did with Carlo/Dunc before as some will wet their pants).
And a selection of our fans, based on most of the comments on here, will want the team to struggle just to get at the manager.
I didnt and still dont want him to be our manager, but ill be 100% behind the team as long as he is here and would love him to be successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.