New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
imagine if we hired mourinho

he's be telling the press how sigurdsson is a crab and that his pet dog can sprint faster than gomes

the squad would be in therapy after 1 week

TBF if the incoming manager, whoever it is, did what Moyes did and get rid of the wasters as his/her first act it would probably bode well. The absolute worse thing that can happen is give the same players another go at entering crabtopia.

Tbf to Poch he may not end up at Spurs as he wont have much dough to spend and had his fingers burned by Levy once already.

If Everton match wages and offer him a long term deal with promise of serious backing it wouldnt be out the realms of possibility that he could come.

Conte could end up at PSG but so could Zidane.

I voted Dyche yesterday believing this was nothing but a little lol thread in a barren few weeks.... little did I know @sageyefc was ITK and now I cant change my vote sorry, I would vomit if he dons our badge.

Whoever we get in I want them to be a manager that prioritises high intensity and doesn’t play players who won’t buy in to that. Someone like Bielsa would be my ideal even if we do not have the players currently capable of carrying it out like the Leeds lot do.

Carlo could have been great here and he is a top manager but if he didn’t have the appetite for the fight then we find someone that does
Every manager has the same problem the Players are rubbish

I except James and DCL and Rich to put transfer request in before the windows out, I think Brands will resign as well, he only stayed for Carlo, Brands is the Director Of Nothing... cant run the academy isn’t allowed, Moshiri keeps buying random players against Brands and he gets no say in the manager.

Thus is Moshiri last change to wipe the slate clean and clean house.. but he won’t

we will end up with some awful manager who end up getting us relegated because let’s be honest if they can’t be arsed playing for Carlo they ain’t gonna play for anyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.