New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's actually perfect for Belgium because he's a cup manager.

If he ever went back to club football his teams would suffer from his horrible "fitness program" . Which includes things like passing.

We went from the one of the fittest teams in the league to one of the most unfit within less than a year under his management.

After 80s mins everyone started to worry and we could never see games out. Players blowing out their backside while out of position defensively at the same time.
Indeed. Massive gulf between managing national teams and managing club teams. No shock that the best managers are at club level.

Depressing thing is that that damage has never been undone.
Good point. Part of the reason we punched above our weight with Moyes for a while was that he had the squad fit as a fiddle.

We defo lost that under Martinez and have never got anywhere near since. I wonder, of the generally accepted candidates on offer, what their approaches to fitness are. Any learned brethren got any clue?

I for one cannot wait for our xG Overlord to join in the coming weeks.

Arise Sir Potter.

GettyImages-1139645662.webp

So, no manager yet. Typical. I know almost nothing about the French guy and only want him appointed because he can’t possibly be worse than any of the other names mentioned. Not exactly a ringing endorsement from me. That said I’m sure he’ll get over it if he gets the gig.

Brown shoes was terrible.

sideways crab football and terrible buys.
Possession based footie without clever purpose is horrible. It's actually easy to defend against.

Triangles need to move. You need to drag players out of line. Pep does it Brilliant.

Bobby did it purely at face level. Ball to feet with no clever tactic and it's easy to sit back and defend.

Dunno if he's learned by now. But it was quite noticeable how bad it was here

If its true that we don't want to pay the 4m release clause to sign Galier, what about the 11m compensation from Ancelotti to pay for it.
Where is this story about 11m compensation coming from? I have not seen any reliable journalists suggest that Real Madrid paid any compensation for Carlo, let alone 11m. If I have missed something I would love to know.

Possession based footie without clever purpose is horrible. It's actually easy to defend against.

Triangles need to move. You need to drag players out of line. Pep does it Brilliant.

Bobby did it purely at face level. Ball to feet with no clever tactic and it's easy to sit back and defend.

Dunno if he's learned by now. But it was quite noticeable how bad it was here
given that the hallmark of his tenure was stubborn obstinance and a failure to learn from your mistakes , I find it extremely unlikely that he has changed since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back