New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rafael has stated that he wants a club which he can manage for a decade if he's allowed that amount of time. He aims to manage well in to his 70s. How exactly would he be short term?

I suggest you read his blog and get a true insight in to his character.

He wants a project and a club with good youth facilities as his aim is to develop for the future and set a club up for life.

Hahahahaha.

He wants a job that's gonna pay him multi millions a year thats down the road from his house. Nice little top up on the retirement pot whilst still seeing his friends and family on a regular basis.

….but he wants a big club, not a small one (and his name is Benitez).

Go and read his blog mate. He said he doesn't care about the size of a club as long as the project is right. He wants a team that can eventually compete at the top, not necessarily straight away, but within a few years. He wants a club with a good youth setup so he can create his own stars rather than buying them in the future. As he says a squad full of homegrown stars is more sustainable.

He has also stated that him and his Coahes talk to other trainers all around the world to keep up with modern methods. He has admitted that fans prefer high intensity football and he can play in that style if he has the players to do so.

Go and read his blog mate. He said he doesn't care about the size of a club as long as the project is right. He wants a team that can eventually compete at the top, not necessarily straight away, but within a few years. He wants a club with a good youth setup so he can create his own stars rather than buying them in the future. As he says a squad full of homegrown stars is more sustainable.

He has also stated that him and his Coahes talk to other trainers all around the world to keep up with modern methods. He has admitted that fans prefer high intensity football and he can play in that style if he has the players to do so.
Managers say a lot of things. Carlo said he wanted to be here for the new stadium.

Martinez said everything was phenomenal. Managers lie.

Not one has the right to he outraged over the options available

Ermm

Carlo walked. In fact, he actually left the club in the lurch. You making out he was forced out.

It was a few people on Internet forums who were rightfully disappointed by a poor season in which we played some dire football. But the overwhelming majority of fans still supported him, even on GOT which probably has the biggest bunch of cryarses in world football

Well he's got his excuse already lined up then hasnt he. I haven't got the players to play high intensity football and the board never gave me £150m to spend on those players so I have to play defensive.

Ermm

Carlo walked. In fact, he actually left the club in the lurch. You making out he was forced out.

It was a few people on Internet forums who were rightfully disappointed by a poor season in which we played some dire football. But the overwhelming majority of fans still supported him, even on GOT which probably has the biggest bunch of cryarses in world football
Nope. I'm very aware carlo said 'hold my beer'. Just wanna know whats the plan of action now.

….the last thing I’ll be doing is reading his blog. It doesn’t matter.

He totally disrespected Everton in the past to raise his stock with the Cult. Thats absolutely the end of discussion for me. He’s got his PR machine in full flow so I suspect he‘s desperate for this job, I wouldn’t be surprised if they are posting on here.

We shouldn’t entertain him, zero tolerance.

Never forget, he publicly disrespected Everton Football Club & insults our intelligence by saying he meant something else!!!

Last edited:

clutching at straws but maybe they met up to discuss the outcry from the fans and decided to stop the negotiations....
I think that could be a possibility. i just hope we never threw all of our eggs into the one basket with benitez and we are back to square one

Obvious we don’t know what we are doing. Board members can’t agree on a particular candidate. I bet Brands just turns up to serve the tea and coffee and do other errands, he clearly just does as he’s told.

I think people are underestimating our fans.

If Benitez chooses to join our club he will get the full backing of us fans and will be given every chance to succeed. If we end up fighting relegation then obviously people will turn against him then and rightly so, but we fans will at least give him a chance.

We’re not kopites.
No he won’t, he’ll never get my backing and I am sure I am not alone. As for your ‘we are not kopites’ comment, no we are not and I’m sure Benitez will find that out for himself in the coming months.

Rafael has stated that he wants a club which he can manage for a decade if he's allowed that amount of time. He aims to manage well in to his 70s. How exactly would he be short term?

I suggest you read his blog and get a true insight in to his character.

He wants a project and a club with good youth facilities as his aim is to develop for the future and set a club up for life.
I would like a stupidly well paid job for the next decade as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.