New Everton Stadium Discussion

I can't think of any new stadiums with old school tiers, I assume it's an engineering or a safety thing? Can anyone enlighten me? All of my favourite stadia have overhanging tiers makes you feel much closer to the action and they seem much noisier.
Cantilever stands require a lot more steel and provide less inside space for hospitality. So the stand costs more to build but generates less income.

E4u6cIJWQAEmLyt.jpg

Its ON!

I had a look on RAWK and they seem to think we couldn’t afford it or fill it, not knowing we’re funded by one of the richest men on the planet.
So we have a mega rich board, have basically sold out for every home prem game for years and have a waiting list for season tickets that would comfortably fill the new ground if the were all allowed to buy one, so were do the get this bollocks from

So we have a mega rich board, have basically sold out for every home prem game for years and have a waiting list for season tickets that would comfortably fill the new ground if the were all allowed to buy one, so were do the get this bollocks from

Jealousy and bitterness mate.

Cant wait until this beauty is built even if we never have success on the pitch they'll always be gutted us having a world class modern stadium on the docks with hopefully hospitality, retail and hotels etc being built around it.

Is this the start of the build then? Trust the club to announce it when an unpopular appointment is being readied. A cynic would suggest they knew the stadium start date was today so they've waited a week to calm the fans.

Hopefully the fish issue has resolved and they can crack on over the summer now. Still on schedule hopefully for the start of 2024/25.

Jealousy and bitterness mate.

Cant wait until this beauty is built even if we never have success on the pitch they'll always be gutted us having a world class modern stadium on the docks with hopefully hospitality, retail and hotels etc being built around it.

You can feel the pain in them already and it isn't even built yet. I almost feel sorry for them.