New Everton Stadium

No doubt they'll be looking to cater for a wide range.

When you say you'd be "made up with this offering" - I'm genuinely curious as to what exactly would you be made up with?

It's difficult to say what the offering is - there's no package/cost detail, but I suspect you're looking at... what? based on Goodison lounges - £600 per seat, per game in these sections?

View attachment 216576

View attachment 216577

I get it.

We want to really promote and buzz about everything and anything with the stadium.

It's the only positive thing we seem to have at the moment.

And it is going to be incredible.

I've worked with The Jockey Club, Arena operators, bar operators on corporate refurbs and I can't help but say that this... this is uninspiring - it's hardly "“a revolutionary re-set of traditional football hospitality”

I preferred the refurb in 2019 and that was a short term refurb with plenty of strings attached.
The way i read it, these are the midrange options. The fine dining options will be separate. Then the lower end ones are next.

Maybe im wrong?

The way i read it, these are the midrange options. The fine dining options will be separate. Then the lower end ones are next.

Maybe im wrong?

No idea mate. Suspect the club themselves haven't even confirmed the offer yet.

Their placement and capacity would to me suggest at least midrange.

This one wasn't in the press release but looks good;

F0WVJTRXwAIaTRJ

Subtle Everton, a big enough space and hopefully affordable.

Feels wild west which is very Everton these days. Just needs a few spittoons @AndyC

No idea mate. Suspect the club themselves haven't even confirmed the offer yet.

Their placement and capacity would to me suggest at least midrange.
Again, i might be wrong, but i think theyve already offered the most expensive versions.

I took the Dock on 1 to be that these are on the 1st floor, and i imagine fine dining experience will be on the 3rd floor with the restaurant balcony overlooking the mersey.

Put it this way, i cant imagine the directors sittig in any of these 3 options.

There not new options, the club has been selling these packages for months, a large chunk have already gone.

There just announcing it more openly now.

For anyone who is interested, here are the others

[Mod Link Removed]

Wow some of them look brilliant. Wonder why they've not made it public?

Today is the first I've seen them - there was a press release issued for 12;

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back