New Everton Stadium

Please god...all I want is a decent pint in the ground.
They'll be serving a limited edition Bill Kenwright special brew...

z_ GT.webp

And by the way, in the spirit of partisan pettiness, under no circumstances should Brexit Jim and the Job Cut Crew be allowed to share the stadium while the British taxpayer pays for his new "Wembley of the North."

If he wants to share a stadium, ask City. Or Liverpool.

Our answer should be the the same as theirs: "No."

This is the Everton Stadium - not the temporary home of Manchester United.
We could charge them per match, something like £35m.

Dont know much about them, but they do a LOT of american stadiums. A little insight into into the top ranked stadiums for food in the USA:

1. NFL. They manage 14 NFL stadiums. When it comes to almost all food rankings they have, 3 of the top 5 and 6 of the top 10. Seems to be 1 in the bottom 10?
2. MLB. They manage 8 MLB stadiums. Most seem to have 2 in the top 5, seems to be 1 in the bottom 10.
3. NHL. They manage 5 NHL stadiums. A couple are in the top 10, none seem to be in the bottom 10, others seem to be in the middle.

So to me it seems they manage a ton of stadiums, and their food can rank from best in the league, to middle of the league, with a few near the bottom. I suspect though that is due to the ownership decisions of whatever stadium they are working in. Clearly for an organization that manages such a variety of locations, its down to what they have been instructed. They are capable of providing a world class league leading food experience at BMD, its up to whether Everton ownership truly wants that, or something cheaper.

Dont know much about them, but they do a LOT of american stadiums. A little insight into into the top ranked stadiums for food in the USA:

1. NFL. They manage 14 NFL stadiums. When it comes to almost all food rankings they have, 3 of the top 5 and 6 of the top 10. Seems to be 1 in the bottom 10?
2. MLB. They manage 8 MLB stadiums. Most seem to have 2 in the top 5, seems to be 1 in the bottom 10.
3. NHL. They manage 5 NHL stadiums. A couple are in the top 10, none seem to be in the bottom 10, others seem to be in the middle.

So to me it seems they manage a ton of stadiums, and their food can rank from best in the league, to middle of the league, with a few near the bottom. I suspect though that is due to the ownership decisions of whatever stadium they are working in. Clearly for an organization that manages such a variety of locations, its down to what they have been instructed. They are capable of providing a world class league leading food experience at BMD, its up to whether Everton ownership truly wants that, or something cheaper.
Do they do Scouse Pies & Fish & Chips ?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back