New Everton Stadium

Bit of a weird one, but it's been doing my head in the last couple of drone videos i've seen.

Surely these seats going across the steps are just temporary right, it's only done this way on one of the four stands? It just looks weird imo.

wtf.jpg

Bit of a weird one, but it's been doing my head in the last couple of drone videos i've seen.

Surely these seats going across the steps are just temporary right, it's only done this way on one of the four stands? It just looks weird imo.

View attachment 271757

It looks like they're the back row of the lowest section, with a corporate box behind as indicated by the dividing wall either side of that section. It's unusual not to have front wall and/or a super riser (or missing a row of seats) to at least afford a clear view to the front row of a corporate section.

It looks like they're the back row of the lowest section, with a corporate box behind as indicated by the dividing wall either side of that section. It's unusual not to have front wall and/or a super riser (or missing a row of seats) to at least afford a clear view to the front row of a corporate section.
Aaah, that makes sense, thank you. :)

Tom, are the Loge seats in all the hospitality areas or just specific ones?

View attachment 271757
They're literally just there to provide access to the seats forming that hospitality section, i.e everything between those two walls.

I believe everything below that is General Admin.

On the opposite side, there is no General Admin there. Effectively everything in the central section of the West stand, excluding playing staff/ media, is Hospitaility.

They're literally just there to provide access to the seats forming that hospitality section, i.e everything between those two walls.

I believe everything below that is General Admin.

On the opposite side, there is no General Admin there. Effectively everything in the central section of the West stand, excluding playing staff/ media, is Hospitaility.
General Admission/ Season ticket holders I meant.

On the goodison tour they said a private box at goodison costs about 65,000

Wonder how much a private box will cost at the new stadium and how many there will be

Boxes aren't in demand as much anymore. People prefer the social setting - Arsenal got rid of theirs all the way round the bottom tier to have upmarket social bars.

Boxes aren't in demand as much anymore. People prefer the social setting - Arsenal got rid of theirs all the way round the bottom tier to have upmarket social bars.

They used to have over 150 boxes and 14 suites at the Emirates. Haven't checked for this season, but think they still have almost 130 exec boxes. Several clubs still have 80 or more boxes.

Regards the posts just above, have I got this right? Anything remotely near the half way line (upper and lower) in the West Stand will be for those taking out a package? However in the East Stand seats near the halfway line on the lower tier will be for the packages. The upper tier will be general admission? I really want a seat on the halfway line, but I suspect I'll be very lucky to get one.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back