New Everton Stadium

Cheers, lad - I was concerned about players overrunning the touchline and ending up in the hoarding behind the goal but, of course, none of our players are fast enough in attack to catch up with play so it's unlikely to be a problem...certainly not for us, anyway
one of the drawbacks of having the stands tight onto the pitch. Cant have that and a lot of runoff

Saw that yesterday and hadn’t considered all the seat number would be applied by hand….. some job that would be
It's the mix of it being an utterly mundane task, while also one where you need to constantly have your wits about you to make sure you're putting the right number in.

It's the ultimate nightmare job: mindless but you can't switch off.

It's the mix of it being an utterly mundane task, while also one where you need to constantly have your wits about you to make sure you're putting the right number in.

It's the ultimate nightmare job: mindless but you can't switch off.

There’s an indent so it’ll be hard to get wrong.

But kind of expecting their to be pics during the test events of them being upside down or in the wrong order.

Back to the “wall gate” situation, here’s what you get advised whilst getting a ticket at Portsmouth:

IMG_8522.jpeg

Are we about to get the same at BMD?

@Tom Hughes @The binman chronicles

Back to the “wall gate” situation, here’s what you get advised whilst getting a ticket at Portsmouth:

View attachment 271941

Are we about to get the same at BMD?

@Tom Hughes @The binman chronicles
Pretty much the same as Goodison now. My regular seat in the 3rd row of the Paddock, you struggle to see the dugout unless standing.

I'm 5',10¾ btw.

I look about 5'6" leaving the ground as my head is usually in my hands.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back