New Everton Stadium Discussion

With all the crap going on off the pitch the one thing you can’t fault is the stadium looks incredible and I can’t see how it won’t be done for the start of next season
Like I keep saying, how have they managed to be so disastrous in the managing and running of the football club, yet they've still somehow managed to produce this masterpiece of a stadium?! It's near perfection.

Like I keep saying, how have they managed to be so disastrous in the managing and running of the football club, yet they've still somehow managed to produce this masterpiece of a stadium?! It's near perfection.

Cause as soon as Laings were appointed, It becomes theirs, its only ours after formal handover.

It’s outsourced to professionals
It's exactly what we should have done on the football side, appointed professionals and not a bunch of chancers.

God bless.

As ive said before, its because it was all contracted out! If our 🤡 board was managing it it would be a total disaster, delayed, half build, cancelled and then the final nail demolition...