New Everton Stadium

Just a joke based on Elstone'dgrneral look ifvrepulsion whenever good things are happening at Everton. He was straight in there on the sky day telling everyone how we wouldn't fill the stadium.
I cant see it being less than 60k myself, regardless what all these ITK s and "leaks" are fluffing on about. Moshiri wouldn't waste his time really.

350m ain't building 60k seats mate..not in any " iconic, world class stadium the envy of Europe"

With 350m you could build 2 Wembleys, if you get the steel off ya mates.

Ignore the Daily Fail, ignore the jarg ITKs, the man designing the stadium has said he wants to build a stadium we can be proud of, our owner has said he wants to build a stadium we can be proud of, why listen to anybody else?

Just a joke based on Elstones general look of repulsion whenever good things are happening at Everton. He was straight in there on the sky day telling everyone how we wouldn't fill the stadium.

His attitude is one of the MANY reasons why he is disliked by blues.

Anyway, that journo has just replied to my tweet and said the 52k is just an early-stage estimate and it could well be bigger. I am sure Elstone's doom-laden attitude will be soundly over-ruled by Farhad's optimism! 60k+ here we come!!

Ignore the Daily Fail, ignore the jarg ITKs, the man designing the stadium has said he wants to build a stadium we can be proud of, our owner has said he wants to build a stadium we can be proud of, why listen to anybody else?
oh_yeah_obama.gif

is right bro, until we hear Kenwright utter "watch this space"

Last edited:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back