New Everton Stadium

Oh, soz. He was saying that this contract would make Everton very attractive to footballers, serious money etc etc, "And I have seen some amazing plans for their new ground on the quayside"

Just an aside, no prompting from White or anything.
I had something in a conversation last week thought yeah right but now mate I'm thinking is they're some sort of plans now cos this person seemed to think he,d seen them

Oh, soz. He was saying that this contract would make Everton very attractive to footballers, serious money etc etc, "And I have seen some amazing plans for their new ground on the quayside"

Just an aside, no prompting from White or anything.
Henry Winter is a massive blert, like

Will be around May at the earliest we hear something concrete imo. Elstone said we were close to finding a funding solution about 2 weeks ago. We all know everton's version of 'close' is around 2-3 months at minimum.

Hear the same thing every summer

Meanwhile clubs like Spurs get on with building new stadiums, we still wait from 1999 when it was first mentioned!

just been watching the video on the future on stadiums which has Dan Meis on it and he goes on about having different levels of the ground and having it blend in the surroundings and a below ground stadium, well the docks is perfect for that as its already been dug out and would really trap the atmosphere of the crowed and give it a nice steep stands look.

There was also a great idea about being able to boost the capacity when needed by around 10,000 and then when not needed lower the tier to make it back to the original size

like this -
a-view-of-the-same-end-of-the-stadium-from-the-inside-reveals-that-the-lower-level-below-the-black-line-is-actually-built-below-ground-level-with-an-enormous-video-board-that-circles-that-end-of-the-stadium.jpg

video - https://t.co/RK7eUNxPp3
This design at Bramley Moore would have the benefit of being able to be used as a half tide dock during the week.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back