New Everton Stadium

We'll all be rocking around the dock . . . SOON !

When Rom scores two, three or four, we'll all be rocking 'round Bramley Moore
Were gonna rock rock rock around the dock.

* @davek Is that you I can hear singing out of tune?
I'm not singing out of tune mate. I'm all for the project and hope against hope it comes off. Realistically - and whatever is revealed in the short term - we are pushing a boulder up a mountain on this.

It means someone who wears with pride the battle scars of stadium scheme battles from Johnson through Kenwright to Moshiri.

Moshiri appears to be a different proposition to the others, but he'll face an uphill struggle to build down there, imo. There are some powerful dark forces that can and probably will conspire against us...regardless of any apparent upbeat imminent announcements. I firmly believe that our friends aren't going to be as friendly as they say they are.

They must be pretty confident of something for them to be apparently no longer considering SBC.

It means someone who wears with pride the battle scars of stadium scheme battles from Johnson through Kenwright to Moshiri.

Moshiri appears to be a different proposition to the others, but he'll face an uphill struggle to build down there, imo. There are some powerful dark forces that can and probably will conspire against us...regardless of any apparent upbeat imminent announcements. I firmly believe that our friends aren't going to be as friendly as they say they are.

It's all conjecture though isn't it mate, like everyone else here. Personally, I have every confidence that we will have a stadium at the docks because, as you say, Moshiri is a different proposition - indeed in a different league - than those who have walked before him, at least by appearances (which honestly, is pretty much all we have to go by at this point).

Ultimately, opinions aside, money talks - and if we have enough we will get what we want.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back