New Everton Stadium

@PeelLivWaters ,which is Peels official twitter account , have just said their will be some exciting announcements made next week !
If someone could print the tweet I would be most grateful.

@PeelLivWaters ,which is Peels official twitter account , have just said their will be some exciting announcements made next week !
If someone could print the tweet I would be most grateful.

IMG_7592.webp

Next - Itaipava Arena Pernambuco , Brazil. Capacity - 44,300. Again, I'd add at least another 15,000 to this number as a starting point, it's the deign I'm more interested in.

Got a really cool space-age look to it and a smart dramatic sweep to the stands. All-enclosed corners as well, important for adverse dockside weather....

Plus, just check out the lighting effects.....

That would be fantastic for night games.

View attachment 30158 View attachment 30159 View attachment 30160

This is quite cool.

I will be interested how Peel are not gonna mention the stadium when they talk about the Liverpool Waters project (assuming it hasn't been announced)

It's a real estate conference, why would Peel announce that Everton are going to build a new stadium at a conference for networking professionals in real estate.

Seriously people, stop and think before letting your imagination run wild.

Guys, ffs relax will yer.

We all knew the RS meffs would start fuming the closer BMD came to realisation. Just sit back and enjoy it.;) I think it's absolutely brilliant watching all the heads falling off, reading the comments/letters in the Echo. Just show's how much they hate(and envy) what's happening. Of course some are going to do whatever they can to hold things up but let's be honest, we expected that too. But get real guys, that govt petition is such a wind up it's untrue. It even suggests that we get points deducted ffs. Whoever set it up is probably sitting there laughing his cock off reading this thread.

And @Davek, wtf is a seasoned Everton ground watcher?lol

Stop it people, you are putting 2 + 2 together and getting 87.

You do realise that if there's going to be a massive property development as part of Liverpool Waters, in conjunction with Peel, that an appropriate/likely place for it to be announced would be around the time of and/or at MIPIM in Cannes next week, right?

It's not like any of us are reaching here.

You do realise that if there's going to be a massive property development as part of Liverpool Waters, in conjunction with Peel, that an appropriate/likely place for it to be announced would be around the time of and/or at MIPIM in Cannes next week, right?

It's not like any of us are reaching here.

The announcement will be made by Everton, not the previous land owners.

That tweet would appear significant enough in relation to the prospects of an announcement next week that is the news we have been waiting for.

It's Friday, and it's been a long week, let's be positive just for once.

I'm looking forward to next week with anticipation.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back