New Everton Stadium

He's a laughing stock mate, Know loads of blues who don't use forums but use twitter and they all rip the back out of him

I could imagine that.

I genuinely feel sorry for the posters on this forum who act like he's the forum guru and get defensive when ever we call him out. Naivety at its best.

I'd ordinarily be happy with "100%" certainty. But this is the lad who was "a million percent" certain Usmanov was joining Everton by last Christmas.
I think he said Usmanov would be involved, which he is unofficially of course with the Finch Farm sponsorship. Slightly later than Christmas, but the basis of the information turned out to be spot on

I think he said Usmanov would be involved, which he is unofficially of course with the Finch Farm sponsorship. Slightly later than Christmas, but the basis of the information turned out to be spot on
I believe he said "in control" at the time, which he later said when the sponsorship was announced that the London media all knew that it was Usmanov's money funding the whole Everton project, or something along those lines.

Fluffity fluff...

Nope, he was strongly against any involvement from Usmanov.

Edit: thought you were on about Esk. Ignore this.

Last edited:

Thought he was on abar Esk mate. Went right over my head.

Yeah, WRD has been all in on the Usmanov involvement.
all-in-push.jpg

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back