New Everton Stadium

It just looks like he's jumped on the Twitter train of Blues trying to get big while launching new sites and other stuff - Podcasts, YouTube etc... Seen he's in with the Echo and Collymore too.

Yeah, looking forward to renewing the season ticket in time for those cold Thursday nights on Bramley Moore.

I noticed the "clarification" from chief of the typing pool Greg O'Keefe after one of his tweets . Those Dave Prentice tweets have caused a bit of a headache

Genuinely not sure what he gets out of it mate. Seems to be an articulate bloke that's achieved plenty in his career; why bother to pretend to have the inside track about transfer gossip? Why continue to do it when it's clearly bogus?

Really quite odd. The likes of Watched Toffee - a serial fantasist who essentially has curated information that was on Kipper and NSNO for ages - I can understand why they do it. But the Esk I just don't get.

Anyway, the new ground is looking like it is going to be sorted. Very exciting stuff.
What a announcement mate ?

Capture.webp

I got told tonight that we have bought Bramley moor and the adjacent Nelson Dock. The lad is nothing to do with Everton or Peel holdings but he has connections with Nelson dock. i am not itk and neither is this lad, but he was asked to shift some equipment from the Nelson and when he asked his director why he was just told because the land was being sold to Everton. When he said it was Bramley Moor that Everton was interested in his director said they were buying Nelson dock too!

The lad is a blue and is also a wimp and knows i would castrate him if he wound me up, so i believe that he was told what he said he was told, but whether the person who told him is reliable i couldnt tell you!

I got told tonight that we have bought Bramley moor and the adjacent Nelson Dock. The lad is nothing to do with Everton or Peel holdings but he has connections with Nelson dock. i am not itk and neither is this lad, but he was asked to shift some equipment from the Nelson and when he asked his director why he was just told because the land was being sold to Everton. When he said it was Bramley Moor that Everton was interested in his director said they were buying Nelson dock too!

The lad is a blue and is also a wimp and knows i would castrate him if he wound me up, so i believe that he was told what he said he was told, but whether the person who told him is reliable i couldnt tell you!
lol

Yeah I was all in on him being an ITK but it's getting ridiculous.

He called the Lukaku transfer even though everyone knew he was signing.

Along with Mata and Carvalho

Genuinely not sure what he gets out of it mate. Seems to be an articulate bloke that's achieved plenty in his career; why bother to pretend to have the inside track about transfer gossip? Why continue to do it when it's clearly bogus?

Really quite odd. The likes of Watched Toffee - a serial fantasist who essentially has curated information that was on Kipper and NSNO for ages - I can understand why they do it. But the Esk I just don't get.

Anyway, the new ground is looking like it is going to be sorted. Very exciting stuff.

He goes out the way to obtain his "ITK" posts, crediting financial information and structures etc.

He said the stadium announcement was going to be at a stadium convention in like October last year or something. I called him out on it and he flat out denied he said it.

He called the Lukaku transfer even though everyone knew he was signing.

Along with Mata and Carvalho

He goes out the way to obtain his "ITK" posts, crediting financial information and structures etc.

He said the stadium announcement was going to be at a stadium convention in like October last year or something. I called him out on it and he flat out denied he said it.

He's a laughing stock mate, Know loads of blues who don't use forums but use twitter and they all rip the back out of him

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back