New Everton Stadium

This is from Peel and that recent event in Cannes , most of the new buildings in this picture either have planning permission or are awaiting approval, Peel expect construction to start on most of them later this year .
Our new ground will be to the left of this , I cannot wait !
IMG_0698.webp

It's simple enough: how can an organisation buy something to develop and then have it on their hands if/when other parties intervene and planning permission is denied?

Imagine the AGM explaining that genius stroke. "Well, part of the losses for this year are down to us paying £20M for a piece of concrete at a derelict dock...soz lids"
They spunked millions into the Kirkby debacle, so not beyond reason, no.

This is from Peel and that recent event in Cannes , most of the new buildings in this picture either have planning permission or are awaiting approval, Peel expect construction to start on most of them later this year .
Our new ground will be to the left of this , I cannot wait !View attachment 35382
They've even accounted for accommodating the Ferry docking after the Anglesey run!

It's simple enough: how can an organisation buy something to develop and then have it on their hands if/when other parties intervene and planning permission is denied?

Imagine the AGM explaining that genius stroke. "Well, part of the losses for this year are down to us paying £20M for a piece of concrete at a derelict dock...soz lids"

It's hardly complicated, you do a deal on the land subject to planning

What ya mean ????
It was taken from a phone in on Radio Merseyside a few week ago. RS fan objected to the prospect of us having stadium on the waterfront docks of Liverpool. Host of show said, "well its not being used at moment, what do you think they should do with it?"

Caller said "it should be used as a proper dock and they could re-open an old ferry run between Liverpool and Anglesey"!!

It was pure desperation of an argument. Just amused me, and that ship in the photo posted seemed apt.

When Arsenal left Highbury they wore a burgundy kit all season to mark their last season at the stadium.
Does anyone think we'd do something similar? Plus I want something done at the last game but nothing as cringey as West Ham at the Boleyn!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back