New Everton Stadium

TERRY BRADY, OWNER OF TERRY’S TIMBER

JS98361888.jpg

Terry Brady owner of Terry Timber.
True Blue Terry’s business has been going for more than 30 years, and he employs a staff of around 30 on his massive site opposite Bramley-Moore Dock.

He tells us: “As an Evertonian I’d be as happy as Larry if we moved here – as long as they gave me an executive box!”

More seriously, as to whether he would seek to stay where he is or find new premises, he says: “If anything does happen, I can’t say what I’d do until I heard Everton’s plans. My priority, though, will always be my business and my staff – I am 100% committed to the business and the business will carry on whatever happens.

“But I think it would provide a great boost to the area if Everton came.”
He'd make a fortune in parking on match days!!

There is no such thing as an Everton ITK. All of them have lost their insider knowledge and are too proud to admit it cause of their over inflated egos

Thing is with that lad he dosent post much, only rare and its seems to be when he is certain, as in things that have actually happened just havent been announced, as opposed to wannabe ITKs who post what is going to happen while there is still time for it to get derailed.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back