New Everton Stadium

Mr positivity strikes again I see.
He's right to show caution (although I think it'll be slightly more involved than HoT with some provisional nod given by the council). But only a scheme announced by the club in conjunction with land owners and possible commercial partners winging it's way to LCC seeking full planning permission is worth getting hopes up about. Anything short of that is just triage: another layer of 'treatment' before getting seen properly.

Wow you real large into gaming... Playing footy with your thumbs and now the Sims, who's the adult now?
I haven't put forward any stadium designs except point out other clubs fans had no dialogue with their designers and they ended up having disasters built.
This is about all blues opinions not just yours. Get off Dan Meiss back because he try's to have a it of dialogue with the fans who are going to use the stadium he has designed. Better to get to know what we want than just come up with something that takes his fancy. If he stayed anonymous you would have a go at him for being uncaring of what the fans prefer.
This is an adult talking.

I've not had a go at Dan Meis? You seem to have me confused with someone else.

What other disasters do you speak of which have been built? Plus, I don't think any dialogue with our fans has had any effect on Dan's design. I'm going to go out on a limb and say fans have not been in consultation with Dan over the design.

Think you are talking gibberish.

I'm not criticising what's not there. I stated that I feared that a dome was inevitable given Meis' record and that then we have one of two outcomes for the interior design....one of which is a matter for concern on atmosphere.

The architect works off an outline given by the client. In Roma's case they wanted something to resemble the Colosseum. None of us know what the club has told meis or what heritage/planning legislation will or.will not allow.

You know this for a fact? Are you Jim White?

Comments like the bold above from Blues on forums/Twitter etc are what ultimately lead to the meltdowns.

Projecting your own wants and needs onto the owner then raging when it doesn't pan out how you expected.
Oh so it's my fault if everyone goes into melt down. Forums are about opinions, what we would like, or wish for....otherwise what's the point. I respect your disbelief until it happens, let me have my wishes for it to happen. You know I'm not Jim White, I just base my opinion on the probable aspirations of a self made billionaire who has stated that he wants to leave a legacy. I agree that nothing will happen on Thursday except maybe a HOTA. But I'm an Evertonian, I've built my life on hope and wishing for the unthinkable, if you have no hope you may as well pack in and watch it on the telly.

I'm not criticising what's not there. I stated that I feared that a dome was inevitable given Meis' record and that then we have one of two outcomes for the interior design....one of which is a matter for concern on atmosphere.
The atmosphere is crap at Goodison mate. It can only get better at a new ground

The architect works off an outline given by the client. In Roma's case they wanted something to resemble the Colosseum. None of us know what the club has told meis or what heritage/planning legislation will or.will not allow.
You would have thought the fan base (season ticket holders) would have been consulted about their wishes towards the design. If they are consulted for something as trivial as next years kit, it begs the question why weren't they consulted over something as important as a new stadium.

From what I've seen we've asked Meis to recreate an atmosphere that encapsulates the fear and intimidation experienced by detainees at guantanamo bay, for a fraction of the cost.

I can't pretend I'm not excited by this development and look forward to being water boarded at my first home match.

This is just for fun but based on the need for 4 unique square and steep stands, and the slightly quirky Meis style, I wanted to visualize what it might look like.
The result was this:

img01.webp

From last summer we have had the dock has been purchased.

It will be announced end of October ( stadium conference at Manchester )

AGM in November, AGM never took place in November that scoop was wrong.

AGM in January.

Random date in February.

Real estate conference in Cannes on March 15th because it coincided with us leaving Anfield 125 years ago.

This Thursday Because Joe has cancelled his hairdressers appointment.

What's the next date.

You lot are like them people predicting the end of the world.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back