New Everton Stadium

Look at the rectangular stadium I showed you, It's designed to be used for both football and athletics
But let's go back ne or two posts: you identified this as a rectangular stadium. It is on the exterior. My concern with the bowl type was that it would lead to distance between the pitch and the stands behind the goals...an Emrates type interior design.

Well if you look closely at the pitch in that stadium (and I only just have myself) you can see that it is elliptical in shape with exactly the Emirate type distancing from the back of the goal to the stands.

I know that athletics events dont take place in rectangular stadiums. Take your cue from that because Joe Anderson is going to have to sell this to the city as a whole and putting in for the Commonwealth Games will be part of his spin.

CWG is more than athletics... Hockey, Boxing etc, lots of sports.

But Liverpool is looking to be host city and traditionally the track and field are in that host city. We have no other suitable venue here to cater to that.

But Birmingham already have all the Games would need, stadium, infrastructure, bid team, in place.

Liverpool has an undeveloped dock. Or docks. And a tweet.

arena_blau_615.jpg

I'd love us to have something as spectacular as that.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back