New Everton Stadium

Off topic
We know it is you Friend, no need to be shy

View attachment 35510

It's the Danger calling card, disabling the 'Start a Conversation' option.

View attachment 35511

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/...-general-election.70010/page-754#post-3535885

Here is the evidence of your posting similarity.

Time to retire this one Whistlin'
Sorry ...........actually had to take a moment to evaluate how stupid this poster @orly is.....but hey @Donald Twain ..........if you want to show these clowns up ???........;)

Sorry mate it's RMF and ultimately is a charge against 17/18 income.
16/17 still there.

I'll stand corrected if wrong.

It's the same charge number as the one taken out in August (not oct as I said) 2016 though, 000366240053, which is the most recent charge taken out? Granted there is 000366240052 from 2015 from JG with no discharge, but I suspect that might be an oversight (or possibly the one you mean?).

It's the same charge number as the one taken out in August (not oct as I said) 2016 though, 000366240053, which is the most recent charge taken out? Granted there is 000366240052 from 2015 from JG with no discharge, but I suspect that might be an oversight (or possibly the one you mean?).

Thank goodness for that

*checks front of boxers

Interesting that it is the only one part settled in years
Bit weird to be honest.
This form of funding is being stopped from 18/19 from memory.
The one that is partially satisfied, and bear in mind , this is a guess is actually in relation to the basic payment for 17/18 and the stabiliser payment for 16/17, so I would imagine that one of the payments has been released from charge, presumably as the funding is either not required, or possibly so it can be used as security for a "mainstream" lender.

@mikewex soz- we're both sort of right.

Bit weird to be honest.
This form of funding is being stopped from 18/19 from memory.
The one that is partially satisfied, and bear in mind , this is a guess is actually in relation to the basic payment for 17/18 and the stabiliser payment for 16/17, so I would imagine that one of the payments has been released from charge, presumably as the funding is either not required, or possibly so it can be used as security for a "mainstream" lender.

@mikewex soz- we're both sort of right.
anyone speak jive?

-60000 seater stadium at Bramley Moore Dock.
-4 stands, all enclosed, rectangular shape, brick exterior based on the dock warehouses.
-Stadium design will win awards and cause amazing levels of red jealousy.
-Surrounding area will be redeveloped in very similar fashion to the planned Roma development, featuring retail and leisure.
-Bramley Moore Railway Station is a certainty to be built, inserted on the Northern Line between Sandhills and Moorfields.
-Goodison Park site will not be sold to a supermarket or anything like that and will instead be turned into part residential, part Everton In the Community free school, part local community leisure facilities.
-L4 area future secured with a meaningful lasting legacy.

Thursday's announcement will probably be the BMD site purchase by the club and not much else, although an initial new stadium design teaser may be released too.

-60000 seater stadium at Bramley Moore Dock.
-4 stands, all enclosed, rectangular shape, brick exterior based on the dock warehouses.
-Stadium design will win awards and cause amazing levels of red jealousy.
-Surrounding area will be redeveloped in very similar fashion to the planned Roma development, featuring retail and leisure.
-Bramley Moore Railway Station is a certainty to be built, inserted on the Northern Line between Sandhills and Moorfields.
-Goodison Park site will not be sold to a supermarket or anything like that and will instead be turned into part residential, part Everton In the Community free school, part local community leisure facilities.
-L4 area future secured with a meaningful lasting legacy.

Thursday's announcement will probably be the BMD site purchase by the club and not much else, although an initial new stadium teaser may be released too.

Twitter rumour (yes I know!) has it being more...much more.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back