New Everton Stadium

Off topic
Welcome to the big boys playground mate.

He is here, but this won't be a very long visit.

He was unfortunately, and quite by chance of course, flagged up by Dangerous T as one of his clique

The clock is winding down on him once more

Seen Joe Anderson in that new chinese 'All You Can Eat Buffet' on Smithdown Road earlier.

Was itching to ask about Thursday, but he didn't look well. So swerved it.

Joe anderson isn't stupid, he knows full well what that tweet looked like especially to the blue half of the city and his recent "don't ask me about next week" quote he said last week regarding the stadium news.

No one knows for sure what the news Thursday is but I would be 90% certain if it was Andersons cousin coming down for a weekend sesh or council business he wouldn't have felt the need to tweet about it.

Joe anderson isn't stupid, he knows full well what that tweet looked like especially to the blue half of the city and his recent "don't ask me about next week" quote he said last week regarding the stadium news.

No one knows for sure what the news Thursday is but I would be 90% certain if it was Andersons cousin coming down for a weekend sesh or council business he wouldn't have felt the need to tweet about it.

Joe Anderson tweeted loads of stuff about our stadium at Walton Hall Park.

He also said last May we would be in our new ground by 2019.

I'd take what he says with a pinch of salt, and that tweet was clearly a joke mocking himself not one to be taken seriously.

raw

Joe Anderson tweeted loads of stuff about our stadium at Walton Hall Park.

He also said last May we would be in our new ground by 2019.

I'd take what he says with a pinch of salt, and that tweet was clearly a joke mocking himself not one to be taken seriously.

The bloke nearly quit twitter this week over abuse from Liverpool fans, I just don't think he intends to pee off the other half of the city as he'll know full well that abuse will come his way Thursday if no news regarding the stadium appears- many tweeted him regarding the stadium including the Bramley Moore pub and the echo and radio stations have ran with the stadium news announcement story- he could have easily made it clear on social media that this isn't stadium or everton related and avoid any abuse.

The bloke nearly quit twitter this week over abuse from Liverpool fans, I just don't think he intends to pee off the other half of the city as he'll know full well that abuse will come his way Thursday if no news regarding the stadium appears- many tweeted him regarding the stadium including the Bramley Moore pub and the echo and radio stations have ran with the stadium news announcement story- he could have easily made it clear on social media that this isn't stadium or everton related and avoid any abuse.

Echo have used it as click bait.

Maybe an announcement of terms agreed with Peel for the land, but people have been claiming this since August.

Their multis have began to strike. Stay vigilant Friend. Be on the look out.

The announcement on Thursday is not related to the stadium SapFrand , it is the heralding of the Second War Against the Dangers

Dixie came back here, he tried but he slipped up too early this time.

We must all be vigilant in this Era of Frandliness that we are not abused for simply being the kind welcoming souls that we are by nature.

I feel like a total tit living under a rock all day but wtf is going on new stadium leaked or something??

Seperate charges against specific income, read the charge document and the definitions of "receivables" and "stabiliser payment" on both documents.
I am merely stating what was on show at the GM, that projected indebtedness at the year end which were shown as BHHL 80m, RMF 22.5m.
If that's the case, then there is a reason to partially satisfy RMF charge and leave JG in place as security from the final basic payment.

Just saying, can't roll them into one , you'd have to do a new charge.

Edit* If we don't owe/will owe money why are both charges there?
Fair point I didn't read detail of charges, but the fact still is that we don't owe any other loans as stated in accounts you may find that the facility being offered by the original charge is still on offer hence the reason why it has not been satisfied and is a quick source of liquidity that may be needed for what ever purpose. also a charge can be satisfied without it being registered at companies house.

The main point is other loans were satisfied by Moshiri's money hence the statement of post balance sheet events in accounts that's stated he put in £80m and other loans of £54m were repaid including what was due to JG and RMF if £22.5m was owed to RMF I can only calculate that £12.5m was owed to JG given £35m of other loans was due at the FY16 year end over and above the £19m of loan notes that were issued a number of years ago.

Echo have used it as click bait.

Maybe an announcement of terms agreed with Peel for the land, but people have been claiming this since August.

Personally I think it'll be just that and we have purchased the land at BMD. I imagine Anderson/Moshiri and Kenwright will do a press conference at GP to announce it Thursday and anything else like drawn up plans or capacity figures would be an unlikely bonus. I'm 90% certain some form of announcement is coming though and I'm as pessimistic as any blue.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back