New Everton Stadium

As usual Mooms has his safari instincts sharp and ready. But we ironically would not have been made aware of it had it not been for @Donald Twain flagging it up as one of his known associates

Why does he keep grassing them? We will never know. And certainly not before Thursday when the stadium will not be announced
Do me a favour mate pack in tagging me and stop this lying lark !

The fact Anderson says "my body is a temple but I have another temple to attend" or similiar suggest he's either going to be at GP or BMD.

if we don't hear anything then obviously it's just a meeting he's referring too... but surely he's had plenty of those over the past 12 months since Moshiri came on board so why tweet about it?

I'm convinced it's news we have purchased the land for BMD, just hope we get some actually stadium plans/capacity size to truly make the kopites fume.
Yes That's the way I read it..........but we'll find out Thursday ..:cheers:

Hope to see confirmation on Thursday that we will finally have a plan to move the club to a state of the art stadium.
Level the playing field with the haves of the league/Europe.

I am not bothered about kopite fume etc. I am more focused on us trying to now compete with the smaller status clubs that have in recent history gained on us (Chelsea/Man City). They are whom I want us to be rivalling and surpassing.

The fact Anderson says "my body is a temple but I have another temple to attend" or similiar suggest he's either going to be at GP or BMD.

if we don't hear anything then obviously it's just a meeting he's referring too... but surely he's had plenty of those over the past 12 months since Moshiri came on board so why tweet about it?

I'm convinced it's news we have purchased the land for BMD, just hope we get some actually stadium plans/capacity size to truly make the kopites fume.

Anderson tweeted a picture of him, Moshiri and Kenwright in a meeting back in July last year saying Everton will be in a new stadium by 2018.

If you believe the recent tweets, stop and think about that tweet back in July and if it will be true.

Hope to see confirmation on Thursday that we will finally have a plan to move the club to a state of the art stadium.
Level the playing field with the haves of the league/Europe.

I am not bothered about kopite fume etc. I am more focused on us trying to now compete with the smaller status clubs that have in recent history gained on us (Chelsea/Man City). They are whom I want us to be rivalling and surpassing.

Not sure where you are going there ......Man U, and Liverpool are the teams we need to beat .

Joe Anderson tweeted loads of stuff about our stadium at Walton Hall Park.

He also said last May we would be in our new ground by 2019.

I'd take what he says with a pinch of salt, and that tweet was clearly a joke mocking himself not one to be taken seriously.

A pinch is well more than a grain, do you think then there's more than a element of truth in the mayor's tweeet?

Looks like it's off from his latest tweet...

20170322_001720-940x1292.webp

Opening up lines of credit? I thought that's what the summer charge did, but it wasn't used on any transfers.
Correct in as much as the debts were paid off and remained so until after the accounts were signed off and PBSE note deals with actual events up to the date of the accounts being signed off. Bear in mind the JG charge from 2015 covers the basic payment for 16/17, not 15/16 as was asserted by an ex poster.
You could look at it that subsequently if the projected 22.5 mil was drawn down there's the bulk of the January transfer kitty, but I honestly don't know - it just seems logical.
I imagine that the 16/17 stabiliser payment bit of the RMF is the bit left in place and the JG is obviously the last bit of the 16/17 basic payment.
I think that logic dictates it's the 17/18 basic payment bit that has been released in order that it can be used for security on a similar basis loan from a mainstream lender, but I am not ITK and never claim to be, so just my interpretation and musings.

* I am, however, a nerdish cockwomble.

Last edited:

The bloke nearly quit twitter this week over abuse from Liverpool fans, I just don't think he intends to pee off the other half of the city as he'll know full well that abuse will come his way Thursday if no news regarding the stadium appears- many tweeted him regarding the stadium including the Bramley Moore pub and the echo and radio stations have ran with the stadium news announcement story- he could have easily made it clear on social media that this isn't stadium or everton related and avoid any abuse.
Let's be honest if the shoe was on the other foot and a Kopite mayor was inciting us we would have. Major fume going on too. Don't care how big an Evertonian Joe is a man in his position should t be tweeting anything before the announcement.

But it is kinda funny

Correct in as much as the debts were paid off and remained so until after the accounts were signed off and PBSE note deals with actual events up to the date of the accounts being signed off. Bear in mind the JG charge from 2015 covers the basic payment for 16/17, not 15/16 as was asserted by an ex poster.
You could look at it that subsequently if the projected 22.5 mil was drawn down there's the bulk of the January transfer kitty, but I honestly don't know - it just seems logical.
I imagine that the 16/17 stabiliser payment bit of the RMF is the bit left in place and the JG is obviously the last bit of the 16/17 basic payment.
I think that logic dictates it's the 17/18 basic payment bit that has been released in order that it can be used for security on a similar basis loan from a mainstream lender, but I am not ITK and never claim to be, so just my interpretation and musings.

* I am, however, a nerdish cockwomble.

An open and unused charge isn't a liability unless you want a new line of credit, and you can't reconcile the total value or the order of the liens.

But I'm also chasing paper trails in the dark here.

Hang on a min! The esk shared info about an announcement privately?? :Blink:

Can you please raise a hand if the esk is your source:

View attachment 35508

Oh no.
I'm more worried that @The Esk might be a 19 stone muscle bound hairdresser on steroids who has been badly let down this week by his Gym buddy & he seeks redemption against his mockers!
*Locks door & hides behind couch
20170322_012209-940x1139.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back