New Everton Stadium

best thing to do Tim is ignore twitter full stop because 99.9% on there is absolutely a load of pish. I think my head would have fell off a long time ago if I was on twitter with the amount of crap people post on it and people desperate to come across as right for three sake of having a few followers.

Twitter is great to be fair. It's the best of the social media by far. But the everton twitter army are a bit cringe at times like this.

best thing to do Tim is ignore twitter full stop because 99.9% on there is absolutely a load of pish.

To be fair that's the same as reading the Daily Mirror or any other newspaper!

We should only believe information coming from the club, in theory Anderson/peel and Meis should also know what's going on. So we will see if Anderson is on the wind up tomorrow, i think people will be ignoring him from here on in if it turns out to be his ma's birthday or something similar!

Getting worried that no main stream media outlet has picked up on any news. Surely Jim White would be all over this? What time is his talksport show? Are we going to hear "we have MASSIVE news about Everton". Even if it's to say there will be a press briefing tomorrow and they don't know what for.

We should only believe information coming from the club, in theory Anderson/peel and Meis should also know what's going on. So we will see if Anderson is on the wind up tomorrow, i think people will be ignoring him from here on in if it turns out to be his ma's birthday or something similar!

Getting worried that no main stream media outlet has picked up on any news. Surely Jim White would be all over this? What time is his talksport show? Are we going to hear "we have MASSIVE news about Everton". Even if it's to say there will be a press briefing tomorrow and they don't know what for.
If he is on the wind up then he should expect abuse from the twitter gangsters on the level of Koemans 'Red Christmas tree'

don't read the papers much for sport mate, I'd say most of the news about Everton I read on here or comes from the OS.

I try not to let the blag rumours bother me mate, things happen when they happen don't they ( or in most cases don't happen at all lol )

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back