New Everton Stadium

Had a look back over the kirkby project last night to remind myself how disappointment can occur even after 'confirmation.' Not getting hopes up, this is Everton. Not that the falling through of the Kirkby project was such a bad thing...

why has this went so negative so quickly?
i like that Anderson is being so open over things, but wish at the same time he'd kept his mouth shut.
cant handle the emotional roller coaster some people seem to go through on a daily basis over this.

Had a look back over the kirkby project last night to remind myself how disappointment can occur even after 'confirmation.' Not getting hopes up, this is Everton. Not that the falling through of the Kirkby project was such a bad thing...

The falling through of DK was one of the best things to happen to EFC in it's entire history. Anybody pushing for that move should have been banished from the Club forever.

I work for a media company who produce video portfolios.

We have just completed a ' confidential edit ' for a architect who specialize in stadia design on monday.

It has just been signed off by the client.

I was 'winked at' by the boss and he said ' now i know why your off tomorrow'

;)

;) :coffee:

giphy.gif

Imagine going to the final game at Goodison knowing the following season your going to Kirkby, that would of been depressing, dodged a bullet big time

I don't think I'll ever quite forgive them for that

I voted in favour of Kirkby, based on me believing what they told us and not seeing an end in sight to our lack of investment. It taught me that we should always question and probe underneath what spin actually comes out of the club. I'll find it hard to ever take anything at face value from them again

The only disappointment with Kirkby was the club trying to go there in the first place.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back