New Everton Stadium

Not being funny... but I wish people would stop saying wow... etc.... not sure if you are itk or not.. . But it feels like you are just winding up fellow blues. If it does come off as some people are saying.. . Then great. But I am really starting to disbelieve anything will happen.
What's causing you doubts mate? The fact there's no solid evidence and everyone is creaming their kecks off something Joe Anderson said tongue in cheek?

Not being funny... but I wish people would stop saying wow... etc.... not sure if you are itk or not.. . But it feels like you are just winding up fellow blues. If it does come off as some people are saying.. . Then great. But I am really starting to disbelieve anything will happen.

I think the best thing to do is use common sense. Unfortunately we have quite a few people in this thread who put 2+2 together and get 87.

The latest being the mayor saying he has cancelled his gym appointment and hairdressers appointment for Thursday on twitter. This has caused some people to act like little girls giggling " haha heads are going to fall off, stadium announcement on Thursday "

These people need to stop and think for a moment. They'll probably come on saying I'm being pessimistic and negative, but think about it.

Are Everton and Peel going to allow someone like this to go off piste and spoil their announcement. It will be done on their terms.

Why people have taken a tweet which was clearly a joke about his own appearance as gospel, I honestly don't know.

WOW.

too late mate, already got a translucent seat tattoo on my left arse cheek

raw
Thats racist you monster

I think the best thing to do is use common sense. Unfortunately we have quite a few people in this thread who put 2+2 together and get 87.

The latest being the mayor saying he has cancelled his gym appointment and hairdressers appointment for Thursday on twitter. This has caused some people to act like little girls giggling " haha heads are going to fall off, stadium announcement on Thursday "

These people need to stop and think for a moment. They'll probably come on saying I'm being pessimistic and negative, but think about it.

Are Everton and Peel going to allow someone like this to go off piste and spoil their announcement. It will be done on their terms.

Why people have taken a tweet which was clearly a joke about his own appearance as gospel, I honestly don't know.

I agree mate we need to wait and see. But that isn't what is bothering me people can take tweets however they want.

But I am on about the people who have come on here today and are saying things like... wow... take the day off... etc. That is what I don't really like. Not being pessimistic just don't like it.

I agree mate we need to wait and see. But that isn't what is bothering me people can take tweets however they want.

But I am on about the people who have come on here today and are saying things like... wow... take the day off... etc. That is what I don't really like. Not being pessimistic just don't like it.
I doubt anything is really gonna happen. In fact I don't think anything at all will happen.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back