New Everton Stadium

Don't really need an announcement on Thursday to confirm what we already know. Peel confirmed that last week. It's only a matter of time.

Whether it's Thursday or a month from now it's happening we shouldn't be flapping.

Not being funny... but I wish people would stop saying wow... etc.... not sure if you are itk or not.. . But it feels like you are just winding up fellow blues. If it does come off as some people are saying.. . Then great. But I am really starting to disbelieve anything will happen.

Wow. Can't believe you've said that.

Especially after the confirmation that it - the new stadium - will be built in conjunction with a theme park.

It's racist to think that he thinks your being racist about you thinking he's being racist... Oh this is a fun game it could go on and on.... much like this thread lol
But the bottom line is that my point stands....on his point. I won.

BACK TO THE TOPIC

DOCKS HERE WE COME BRING ALL YER MARS TOO

COYB

I think the best thing to do is use common sense. Unfortunately we have quite a few people in this thread who put 2+2 together and get 87.

The latest being the mayor saying he has cancelled his gym appointment and hairdressers appointment for Thursday on twitter. This has caused some people to act like little girls giggling " haha heads are going to fall off, stadium announcement on Thursday "

These people need to stop and think for a moment. They'll probably come on saying I'm being pessimistic and negative, but think about it.

Are Everton and Peel going to allow someone like this to go off piste and spoil their announcement. It will be done on their terms.

Why people have taken a tweet which was clearly a joke about his own appearance as gospel, I honestly don't know.
People may well be reading too much into his tweets, but that wasn't the most telling one imho. He also tweeted a follow-up saying "as you know my body is a temple, but I have an engagement at another temple that takes precedence"

That to me seems like a pretty clear reference (since he's an Evertonian) to either Goodison or the site of our future home.

That DOESN'T however, equate to an announcement - but certainly to some sort of happening regarding the stadium - whether that'll be public or not, your guess is as good as mine.

People may well be reading too much into his tweets, but that wasn't the most telling one imho. He also tweeted a follow-up saying "as you know my body is a temple, but I have an engagement at another temple that takes precedence"

That to me seems like a pretty clear reference (since he's an Evertonian) to either Goodison or the site of our future home.

That DOESN'T however, equate to an announcement - but certainly to some sort of happening regarding the stadium - whether that'll be public or not, your guess is as good as mine.

You've assumed the temple being Goodison or a new stadium. He might mean Church or a Masonic meeting.

I agree with this. He has had ample time to deny things or retract what he has said.

I agree something maybe happening tomorrow... what that will be I have no idea. Hope it's a stadium announcement.. but if not that's fine.

I wont lose any sleep over it.. and I wont be taking the day off.. . Not that I can anyway!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back