New Everton Stadium

Has there been an actual time for a press conference given tomorrow? The echo podcast claimed they are doing a podcast again tomorrow at the BMD so I would imagine the news will break before 3/4 for them to get all the info to make a podcast special.

Exactly, it is a mortgage, just like purchasing a house for most people on here, a 25-30 year term and repayments are based on affordability!

Figures now may seem large but if you look at the rate and earning power clubs have in 5/10 years we'll look back on it as a very shrewd bit of business.

sportpesa? hahahaha

Stadium sponsor not shirt sponsor (Which Sportpesa are going to be).

like i said, we will not own the ground, all Moshiri has done is put is in a position where the council will lend us money, the profits will be going into LCC's arse pocket and also Moshiris, leaving our fully paid for house to move into rented accommodation, no wonder Rom n Ross wont sign.

I'm sure there is some truth to this but i think that's a horrendously negative spin on what is very good news. We're getting a stadium in a prime location without really needing to put any big money in up front, and can pay it off slowly and responsibily.

The doomsday scenario though would be if we ever default on the payments.

like i said, we will not own the ground, all Moshiri has done is put is in a position where the council will lend us money, the profits will be going into LCC's arse pocket and also Moshiris, leaving our fully paid for house to move into rented accommodation, no wonder Rom n Ross wont sign.
But the council have no money to lend.

Also again if we could remain on topic lads.

20170322_203123.webp

Oh Dan, what have you been liking on twitter lollollollol

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back