New Everton Stadium

I had this tonight it's came off nsno Hi,
I want to share some news I got from a friend.
"On our way home from an epic trip with the Norwegian Supportersclub! 140 Norwegian Evertonians made the trip. And what a trip it was! 4-0 win, AND WE MET DUNCAN after the game!! And on top of that we have some inside info on our new stadium in Bramley Moore. We got this from Joe Anderson, the mayor in Liverpool. This Thursday there is gonna be a pressconference where they will announce that we have bought the land. Finances are sorted WITHOUT Moshiris money. Moshiris money will be spendt on players only! Also new shirt sponsor for next season is USM! They are also heavy involved in the stadium, and thats why we can use Moshiris money on players -
The Beatles have split up ya know?

As a someone whose mrs is directly affected by the cuts in council funding I am very surprised and to be honest upset by the council putting money into Everton while we are having to make cuts to social care and school budgets.

I think this whole process is wrong and big Joe is outta order, if this is true, the reds will be spitting fire and the protests will begin. I have gotta admit I agree with them on this one. This money should be spent on other things that are more important to our city.........

hahahahahahahahhahaha ONLY MESSING.... BRING IT ON..... COYFB FTRS

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back