New Everton Stadium

350 million gets a bang average stadium tbf....does anyone know Nick Knowles number?

Everton this.

Oh does it now?

This cost 340 million euros, just shy of 300 million pounds and is one of, if not the best, grounds in the world.

Hubschrauber-Rundflug-M%C3%BCnchen-Hubschrauberflug-04.jpg

Oh does it now?

This cost 340 million euros, just shy of 300 million pounds and is one of, if not the best, grounds in the world.

Hubschrauber-Rundflug-M%C3%BCnchen-Hubschrauberflug-04.jpg

Come on man, it looks like a giant inflatable stadium in an area of utter [Poor language removed]. As if there was an Indy 23768376 race on and someone pumped up something outrageous.

Just to add in case there are any irate LFC lurkers, at the moment the repayment of FF adds 200k into the coffers for the council. I heard that the stadium could add 100 million over 30 years.

That would mean every year we could be actually adding 3.5 million to the budget of LCC.

Someone is going to have to otherwise why would the council take the risk? Say the football bubble bursts in 10 years time and we still owe 200 odd million, the council could repossess, sell the land but it may not cover the loan they are paying or guaranteeing. I'd imagine when/if we are sold then perhaps we will have to pay up the full amount.
Took a while , but that was the answer i was looking for.
Someone would have to give these assurances.
I was just asking who it was , as you say footie could go bang (like italy did) someone would be left with the tab....and bet your bottom dollar it wont be Moshiri.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back