New Everton Stadium

A quick glimpse at their website shows that they've taken a stance of being aligned with those lot in attempt to get their fans to buy it.

After a period of being Everton friendly while Bramley Moore was announced they're back to suiting their main clientele.

Im amazed how they can get away with it. How can they be so bias? But that clearly is bs.

Also I saw somewhere that some kopites think that future major of the city will not allow us to go to the BMD

It's interesting how in the echo they reckon Klopp will be given a big transfer kitty in the summer. I've said it for a while rival clubs spur each other on. If Liverpool spend big we also have to spend big. The stadium move gives us the chance to fight on a somewhat equal footing down the line.

It's interesting how in the echo they reckon Klopp will be given a big transfer kitty in the summer. I've said it for a while rival clubs spur each other on. If Liverpool spend big we also have to spend big. The stadium move gives us the chance to fight on a somewhat equal footing down the line.
they always spend big. They just don't really get any better so they think they can't have spent any money in transfer window.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back