New Everton Stadium

Why not just tell us what was said?

In all seriousness? They were really good blokes who spent an hour chatting away over various stuff both Everton and non Everton... to then come straight on the internet and repeat the conversations all over forums and social media seems like a really [Poor language removed] thing to do and may harm chances of them being to willing to meet and chat with fans in the future.

I've gone from being apprehensive at leaving Goodison to unbelievably excited though - they just seem to get it, they're not going to let us down on this

In all seriousness? They were really good blokes who spent an hour chatting away over various stuff both Everton and non Everton... to then come straight on the internet and repeat the conversations all over forums and social media seems like a really [Poor language removed] thing to do and may harm chances of them being to willing to meet and chat with fans in the future.

I've gone from being apprehensive at leaving Goodison to unbelievably excited though - they just seem to get it, they're not going to let us down on this

No idea whether you did meet them (not knowing you), but I am willing to believe you. I agree with what you are saying though, people on here don't seem to realise that people who are ITK (e.g Dan Meis potentially working on the stadium, those at Peel, LCC, EFC) can't have others going on an internet forum and revealing loads of confidential information.

Did he say anything that you doubt he'd mind people on here knowing about though? From a personal point of view, I'd be most interested to hear about the potential capacity if that was discussed, or even if he knows. E.g are they looking at 50-55,000, or closer to 60,000? Can't see how giving that information away would reflect badly on him.

If true, shouldn't the real story here be that the entire waterfront and at least half of the city centre will be submerged? :Blink:

Or does the Echo only do football stories? lol
IF global warming is not brought under control, the Liverpool Docks area COULD be submerged in 200 years.

Shocking revelations. We need to stop all plans now and build our new stadium on Snowdon instead.lol. We need to secure the legacy for our great great great great grandchildren.

Unbelievable the crap that this paper puts out. The City of London, the financial centre of the world, would be wiped off the face of the earth but no, Everton's proposals for a new stadium are more newsworthy.

IF global warming is not brought under control, the Liverpool Docks area COULD be submerged in 200 years.

Shocking revelations. We need to stop all plans now and build our new stadium on Snowdon instead.lol. We need to secure the legacy for our great great great great grandchildren.

Unbelievable the crap that this paper puts out. The City of London, the financial centre of the world, would be wiped off the face of the earth but no, Everton's proposals for a new stadium are more newsworthy.

Even without global warming most of the Netherlands would be underwater. We can deal with it as intelligent beings if the will is there.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back