New Everton Stadium

82.jpg
Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away.....

Just spent the last hour in the company of Dan Meis and his two associates - they're absolutely top drawer. Things are much further down the line than everyone realises! Everton aren't messing about this time. Never been so excited.
Ok now you can't go posting stuff like this and not divulge more info to us...

Just spent the last hour in the company of Dan Meis and his two associates - they're absolutely top drawer. Things are much further down the line than everyone realises! Everton aren't messing about this time. Never been so excited.
Oh. Thank you really much. Now I won't sleep. Thank you. Tell me more.

Wonder what Dan is doing over here though (apart from getting on the lash)... Bit of a coincidence unless he needs to do more research into the site now it looks a goer...but you'd think that's been done already...
It may be that he's here because they're going to do some sort of initial plan unveiling (after Friday's LCC cabinet meeting) and wants to be on hand to answer any questions. That might tie in with what Bilo said about being further down the line than we think.......... Unless he's on a flipping massive wind up!! (Bilo I mean) :)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back