New Everton Stadium

You can generally separate the scousers and wools by the liver bird argument.

Those wanting the liver bird are generally scouse. Pretty much all out of towners don't want the liver bird.

A bit weird but hey, each to their own.
Well I'm a scouser born and bred. I remember my Dad pointing them out to me and telling the legend that if they ever flew away Liverpool was finished. I was awed that these massive birds would come to life and fly.
Nowadays though it's entirely associated with them and I wish the flea ridden mickey's would bugger off.:)

Just spent the last hour in the company of Dan Meis and his two associates - they're absolutely top drawer. Things are much further down the line than everyone realises! Everton aren't messing about this time. Never been so excited.

Could you be a bit more specific?

Just spent the last hour in the company of Dan Meis and his two associates - they're absolutely top drawer. Things are much further down the line than everyone realises! Everton aren't messing about this time. Never been so excited.
That's great news. He responded to a tweet of mine this evening which was kinda cool. Just hope he got back to his hotel ok & you guys haven't rendered him useless through hangover for the next 2 days.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back