New Everton Stadium

Bramley Moore has to be the name for the stadium doesn't it?
It's probably going to be the sponsor's name, MegaFon like Azza said or USM like Andy mentioned... Bikal is one of the other big copper mining companies they have but we won't get something cool like ...The Atlantic Arena or The Waterfront Stadium... the Mersey View used to be a club in Helsby so no thanks...I'd love Cunard to sponsor us as it's got great links to the city and is World famous..... The Cunard Arena sounds boss. But I reckon it's Azza's MegaFon Arena job or something in their holding companies.:Blink:

A 50,000 stadium would only be about the tenth or eleventh biggest stadium in the league by the time it was finished.

Mosh is more ambitious than that.... ....Isn't he?
Frankly, I'm getting sick of this 'wahhhh, it's not as big as <insert club here>' rubbish. The only factor is ensuring it is appropriate to the number of fans we can expect to attend regularly, with appropriate stretch for the big games.

I'd be happy with a 48,000 seater generic ground called 'The Everton Arena' with the 'North Stand', 'South Stand', 'West Stand' and 'Mr. Testicles Stand'. No messin' about, job done.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back