New Everton Stadium

Why do people like that oil stadium it looks like a warehouse ffs. Weird fans we have we want something shiny and modern, something that shines on the banks of the Royal Blue Mersey water when the sun is out, not some warehouse that looks like it's been around the previous century.

I agree. Train station? Sound. Modern iconic ace football stadium? Nah.

Why do people like that oil stadium it looks like a warehouse ffs. Weird fans we have we want something shiny and modern, something that shines on the banks of the Royal Blue Mersey water when the sun is out, not some warehouse that looks like it's been around the previous century.
Each to their own... just want a bit of character... not some identikit ground. A few of the 'shiny new stadiums' look the same. A little nod to The Old Lady... just something a bit different.

IMG_0431.webp
I noticed that the club have also started following a TEST FEED 2017 profile on twitter...

I'm guessing that may be a ground updates feed eventually...?

Hoping so.

Shiny and modern to some can mean plastic and cheap to others. Of course it's all subjective but ironically in my opinion the ultra modern designs quickly look dated and age the worst. Perhaps we'll get a compromise.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back