New Everton Stadium

The document does not state that external parties receive all revenues generated from the stadium.

It simply states that the council take approx 4m from a bank account where TV money is paid into alongside other revenues.

4m is two league placings, three possibly.
They are in control of the club's finances each and every year and make sure penny one isn't spent at the club until they are satisfied they and the funders are boxed off.

Thanks Mr Moshiri. Thanks for your beneficence.

We get the poorest billionaire in the world. Everton that.

They are in control of the club's finances each and every year and make sure penny one isn't spent at the club until they are satisfied they and the funders are boxed off.

Thanks Mr Moshiri. Thanks for your beneficence.

Oh my god.
giphy.gif

Running track?

Falls at the first fence.

Think again Moshiri and Meis, you supposedly know what the club's traditions demand? Looks like it.

On a serious note, when you say this, what do you mean? Is there another way he could've gone about what he's done in the last 13 months?

What is the best way for him to of sorted us a new stadium in your opinion?

On a serious note, when you say this, what do you mean? Is there another way he could've gone about what he's done in the last 13 months?

What is the best way for him to of sorted us a new stadium in your opinion?
I mean he's been here for 12 months and and handed us our smallest net spend of the past 3 seasons and has fire-walled himself from any financial involvement in the proposed stadium build.

WTF is he supposed to have done here that would warrant the free ride he gets?

Are you bob?
At the very least pandering to LCC and Anderson's plans for that ridiculous no mark athletics event will get an Emirates like gulf between pitch and stands.

Sorry, that simply wont do. This is for all time not the decade this feller Moshiri is likely to be here before he frigs off with his bag full of cash.

Just no. NO NO NO. It's a red line issue. They cant cross that in design. Not ever. Dont even think about it.

I mean he's been here for 12 months and and handed us our smallest net spend of the past 3 seasons and has fire-walled himself from any financial involvement in the proposed stadium build.

WTF is he supposed to have done here that would warrant the free ride he gets?
So you think if something goes tits up at Everton regarding the stadium it won't affect the value of the club he owns 49.9% of?

What about the £80m he loaned the club interest free? Saving us millions in interest and allowing us to be Ina position to go ahead with the stadium.

And although you won't do
It, what stats do you have to back up the net spend argument? I'll bet you're wrong.

So you think if something goes tits up at Everton regarding the stadium it won't affect the value of the club he owns 49.9% of?

What about the £80m he loaned the club interest free? Saving us millions in interest and allowing us to be Ina position to go ahead with the stadium.

And although you won't do
It, what stats do you have to back up the net spend argument? I'll bet you're wrong.
Check them out. They are correct.

Last three seasons net spend:

2014/15 £34M
2015/16 £27M
2016/17 £23M

At the very least pandering to LCC and Anderson's plans for that ridiculous no mark athletics event will get an Emirates like gulf between pitch and stands.

Sorry, that simply wont do. This is for all time not the decade this feller Moshiri is likely to be here before he frigs off with his bag full of cash.

Just no. NO NO NO. It's red line issue. They cant cross that in design. Not ever. Dont even think about it.
I think you need to read the article and what Meis has said. It's going to be a unique stadium to Everton, keeping in mind our traditions, it's going to be iconic and the running track will be at worst temporary.

They're the words of the architect (except running track bit that's come from Joyce today) so why would he lie and give us a basic bowl? And as I said earlier if that's all you've got to go on, that he's lying, then I'm prepared to wait until later this year when the plans are released.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back