New Everton Stadium

Concrete? That's about 20 wagons, perhaps £15k.

We'll be alright so long as the designers do their homework. It's challenging conditions for sure, but not impossible.

Norhings impossible but they spent a lot more than 15k these past months fixing problems, a lot more.

Liverpool 2 was over 400 million pound project and the designers are facing problems from the water damage.

How this club got mixed up with Anderson I'll never know.

FFS the feller cant put meals on wheels on the road never mind mastermind a state of the art stadium on a world heritage site.

A bowl is supposed to be a home fit for a club like this?
Are you for real with this nonsense Dave? Is that what your issue with Anderson is, he cut off your meals on wheels?

You do realise he is kinda in charge of the City we want to build a stadium in? Imagine if you will the Mayor was an obnoxious Kopite bell, instead of a match going Blue.

You do know as well that he isn't actually building it? His job is done.

Norhings impossible but they spent a lot more than 15k these past months fixing problems, a lot more.

Liverpool 2 was over 400 million pound project and the designers are facing problems from the water damage.
You've definitely got to have respect for the power of the royal blue Mersey......!

I thought I read somewhere that the decision on the CWG won't be until 2019. Surely we are not going to delay putting a spade in the ground in the off chance that we might get the games?

Based on the tweets from Meis I think it is pretty clear he gets what we are looking for so would be surprised if he was prepared to take the project on if the end result is to compromised by the need to include an athletics track.

The ideal scenario would be for the city to get the games but for the athletics to be in an alternative venue. We would then benefit from the infrastructure without the legacy of a Ethihad style bowl shaped ground.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back