New Everton Stadium

Heads gone.

Absolutely 60,000 seater rustling.

I think it is important that excellent posters like @Moomin keep a track on the jarg ITK merchants among us - who knows who we may end up accidently believing? I'm too trusting and am easily led astray.

I think @DerbyshireAndHarper was also thought to be a previously banned user, so it is probably for the best.

Now back to the stadium facts - bramley Moore, can't wait to see plans

I think it is important that excellent posters like @Moomin keep a track on the jarg ITK merchants among us - who knows who we may end up accidently believing? I'm too trusting and am easily led astray.

I think @DerbyshireAndHarper was also thought to be a previously banned user, so it is probably for the best.

I enjoy jarg ITK hunting as much as the next man, but I feel he has been treated harshly and prematurely Orly Friend. Time will tell and as always the forum must remain as free from jarg ITKitis as possible. I will therefore back you on this matter.

I enjoy jarg ITK hunting as much as the next man, but I feel he has been treated harshly and prematurely Orly Friend. Time will tell and as always the forum must remain as free from jarg ITKitis as possible. I will therefore back you on this matter.

TimFrand you are more reliable than a running track in a 50,000 seater stadium

I salute you

I joined this forum hoping to see some sort of serious debating. Instead so far I've found people making up things for attention. Sad to see.

I joined this forum hoping to see some sort of serious debating. Instead so far I've found people making up things for attention. Sad to see.

Stick with us on GrandOldTeam.com Sam. There are lots of excellent posters here, the stadium thread is a bit of a magnet for fibbers but the rest is wonderful

A bit left field but imagine four Prince Rupert towers - one on each corner (and l know it's already been mooted previously) but with banqueting suites overlooking the pitch and big wrap round windows looking out onto the stadium and into the cityscape/river (dependent on which 'tower' you were in). Commercially this would be a money spinner in and out of the season. In fact, I can envisage the new stadium becoming the place to go e.g. Xmas and New Year shindigs. This is what l think the new regime are aiming for, an all year round commercial complex not just a once a fortnight venue. Dan (Meis) if you are reading this just a thought :cheers:

I have mate. Like anyone else on here they may have been given some 'information' from a good 'source' and he has chosen to share it with everyone, now am not saying what he said is nailed on but i dont believe that he has just created this out of nothing..

Me neither mate.

What I am saying though is he is getting little bits from all over the internet from other fibbers and passing it off as his own, "source" tends to be the big giveaway

Me neither mate.

What I am saying though is he is getting little bits from all over the internet from other fibbers and passing it off as his own, "source" tends to be the big giveaway
Fair enough mate, but i tend not to do any detective work on posters.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back