New Everton Stadium

You can't just call someone out and say they are wrong without backing it up with evidence. The old "I know why you're wrong but I can't say why" doesn't wash. They could be right, they could be wrong - we'll find out when the plans are announced. If they're right, we have a new ITK, if they're wrong, they get negged into oblivion.

He has been predicting stuff regarding the stadium since the summer, all wrong.

He even said " Im not in the know " but he suddenly is now. I've vaulted his posts on the previous page.

The other week the stadium was 60k and now its 58k, Ive reminded him what he said and he has gone again in a paddy.

FAO @Moomin and others:

Firstly, my source for the information I posted today is not The Esk.

There really is no need for this amount of hostility and suspicion. Cynics like yourself playing 'gotcha', trawling through old post history to try to 'prove' something, evidently to try to 'prove' that I'm a liar.

I do not 'get in a tiff and run off'. This sort of stuff you're doing makes me not want to post on here, which is a shame. I know of lots of others who feel exactly the same way as me. I dip in and out of the thread from time to time, as any normal Blue does. I don't live on the GOT message board as some Blues seem to do (and there's nothing wrong with that, just my life is busy and I don't have the time to spend more of it on here.

Basically, when people are constantly posting things in this thread that I know for a fact are untrue, and I'm reading it, and I'm a Blue, well.... what exactly would you do if you were in my shoes?

Not really sure what more there is to say. I said I wasn't going to spend the next 20+ pages defending myself and I want to stick to that.

As mentioned earlier Moomin, if you've got a problem with this, PM me and we can settle this in private. Doing this big grandstanding, calling me out, trying to disprove my credibility... yawn. I really don't care.

Congratulations mate, you win, you've run me off.

He has been predicting stuff regarding the stadium since the summer, all wrong.

He even said " Im not in the know " but he suddenly is now. I've vaulted his posts on the previous page.

The other week the stadium was 60k and now its 58k, Ive reminded him what he said and he has gone again in a paddy.

In all fairness Moomin, whilst I never understand why anybody posting ITK info gets in a tizzy over people calling them out, what's the difference between that posters stadium info and your transfer updates? A lot of regulars on here know the score, but plenty go off on a rant or a fume thinking we are signing Kenwyne or Cattermole. well maybe they don't now but back two or three seasons ago it was fooling plenty.

Anybody getting emotionally invested in what somebody types on an Internet forum is always gonna be setting themself up for a fall.

It's always good to read these things and I'm not suggesting people are lying just for some acclaim from a group of strangers, cause why would they be sad enough to do that?
But taking everything you read on here or otherwise with a dose of salt is always a sound option.

FAO @Moomin and others:

There really is no need for this amount of hostility and suspicion. Cynics like yourself playing 'gotcha', trawling through old post history to try to 'prove' something, evidently to try to 'prove' that I'm a liar.

I do not 'get in a tiff and run off'. This sort of stuff you're doing makes me not want to post on here, which is a shame. I know of lots of others who feel exactly the same way as me. I dip in and out of the thread from time to time, as any normal Blue does. I don't live on the GOT message board as some Blues seem to do (and there's nothing wrong with that, just my life is busy and I don't have the time to spend more of it on here.

Basically, when people are constantly posting things in this thread that I know for a fact are untrue, and I'm reading it, and I'm a Blue, well.... what exactly would you do if you were in my shoes?

Not really sure what more there is to say. I said I wasn't going to spend the next 20+ pages defending myself and I want to stick to that.

As mentioned earlier Moomin, if you've got a problem with this, PM me and we can settle this in private. Doing this big grandstanding, calling me out, trying to disprove my credibility... yawn. I really don't care.

Mate, just whack him on ignore like I did years ago. He thinks he's a stand up comedian but in reality he's the most boring poster on here.
Reminds me of Colin from the fast show.
fast_show_s3ep6_16x9_v3.jpg

In all fairness Moomin, whilst I never understand why anybody posting ITK info gets in a tizzy over people calling them out, what's the difference between that posters stadium info and your transfer updates? A lot of regulars on here know the score, but plenty go off on a rant or a fume thinking we are signing Kenwyne or Cattermole. well maybe they don't now but back two or three seasons ago it was fooling plenty.

He could be right mate. He might have lied last year when he said he was'nt ITK regarding the stadium.

His previous predictions which all turned out to be wrong was a subtle trick to keep us guessing.

His form isnt great and he previously said " Im not ITK "

Its up to the individual to believe what they want.

But this is what he reckons the Stadium will be like, we shall wait and see.

lucas_oil_2.jpg

He could be right mate. He might have lied last year when he said he was'nt ITK regarding the stadium.

His previous predictions which all turned out to be wrong was a subtle trick to keep us guessing.

lucas_oil_2.jpg

That doesn't really answer the point, but carry on mooming

lucas_oil_2.jpg
That's a boss stadium.
Hope he's correct.

Whenever I drive home from Town (like I did today) I always drive past the site just to envisage what it could feel like as the location of our new home. If it comes off as planned and the area is re-generated as hoped for, its going to be great. I just get that feeling. Even thinking of re-locating to a City Centre flat if this all comes off.
It's going to regenerate that whole area of the city. Thanks be to the Mosh...and Alisher. Wouldn't surprise me to see them both being co-elected onto the Peel board as silent partners as part of the deal. But l guess @TheEsk would shoot that idea down straight away.

lucas_oil_2.jpg

I'm still waiting for you to reimburse me after I got 'Moussa' printed on the back of my shirt. Are you saying that I shouldn't invest in the local brickworks on the basis of this chaps info?

FAO @Moomin and others:

Heads gone.

Yeah, I was lying along mate. What a pleb I am. I said 60k and now I'm saying 58k. What a massive discrepancy in planned capacity, that totally proves I'm full of it, me. There's absolutely no chance that I heard stuff, posted it on GOT, and then got it all clarified since March 21st, and posted again on here.

Can't be arsed posting anymore, at least for now. You got me. Think what you like mate.
Nice one Moomin. Ruin everything why don't you.. :confused:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back