New Everton Stadium

I've never known them to be anything but fair
451f4666055de12b107c2539bc583dca.460x259x16.gif

So is he. I could find you numerous occasions where he was. Be arsed though. To say he isn't is to question how the forum is run and those running it. I've never known them to be anything but fair in how they moderate and have been here long enough to be in a position to be able to pass such an opinion.

And that is why I have taken your advice and reported it. I'm confident those concerned will do what's required.

I, along with many on here who already mentioned it's the wrong thread for politics will be glad it's not brought up again and hopefully all the other threads will remain on topic too.

As I mentioned before, this is the stadium thread and not the protect Davek's political interest thread.

Looking forward to seeing some news as and when :)

Only read the last 3 pages, shouldn't have bothered. barely anything about the stadium of note just the fruits of Dave's winding up.

A classic example of how it's ruined another thread.

Reported for off topic.

I'm sure further news on the stadium will be available in the near future. Project this size will take time.

Glenigans has updated it file saying formal agreements in place and to be finalized over the next three months and then prepare a planning application for submission.

Guideline for construction start date is Sept 2018 ( Its only a guideline )

Glenigans has updated it file saying formal agreements in place and to be finalized over the next three months and then prepare a planning application for submission.

Guideline for construction start date is Sept 2018 ( Its only a guideline )

Can you expand slightly on what Glenagins is/significance please mate??

I've never heard of it!

They should be getting in touch with this forum and others to gauge what the feeling is on the issues of capacity and design.

I have no idea why there's a delay.

Club: "The stadium - how big? what shape?"

Fans: "It's should be *this* big and *this* shape."

Then let them get on with financing and building it.

But apparently they have to wait months and months to ask those basic questions that are fundamental to making the most basic moves.
They are not obliged to consult the fans whatsoever. Previous regimes did do yes, but this regime actually seems to know what it is doing. I will happily leave the decisions to them.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back