New Everton Stadium

From what I remember there was an implication from somebody in Peel (at MIPIM) that both docks were part of the package. It went largely overlooked.

Didn't go overlooked it was also mooted that part of Nelson dock was in the plan, could be a load of old tosh mind you.

So just because of who he is no one can say anything? The politics should be kept out of this thread plain and simple. Sorry mate if you can't see that you are as blind as he is.

I wholeheartedly agree this forum thread should have bugger all to do with political point scoring.

Maybe to a degree but blatant dislike for the mayor and lying about things doesn't help any debate Imo. All that should be discussed is the deal we have and what it means not blatant bending of facts to suit an agenda.

This is the Stadium thread. Telling lies and bending facts is de rigueur.........

The Pound rose as a result of the snap election being declared. It's at its highest all year, so using my limited knowledge of anything technical i would make the bold assumption that building the stadium just got a incy wincy bit cheaper.
Politics & stadium all in one people

The Pound rose as a result of the snap election being declared. It's at its highest all year, so using my limited knowledge of anything technical i would make the bold assumption that building the stadium just got a incy wincy bit cheaper.
Politics & stadium all in one people

It's practically free mate, mosh is giving us free steel and Terry's timber across the road is giving us a staff discount as long as he gets a season ticket.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back