New Everton Stadium

Found this picture online. Great view. Bramley Moore dock, with Wallasey Town Hall opposite.

north-docks24.jpg

Take your political rubbish elsewhere you idiot. This is a discussion about the new stadium it's not a show and tell about how little you know about local government finances or how bitter you are...
No need to be abusive about it mate. Post was fine without the insults.

Sorry I know I shouldn't bite but flipping heck.
Why is he allowed to get away with this political rubbish that's nothing to do with the stadium? It's one thing having another point of view... it's another to spout rubbish like this. Anyone else would have been banned by now.
Playing the ref and saying who should or shouldn't be banned won't help either. There's an ignore feature to use if you wish mate. It is there for such circumstances.

Playing the ref and saying who should or shouldn't be banned won't help either. There's an ignore feature to use if you wish mate. It is there for such circumstances.
So just because of who he is no one can say anything? The politics should be kept out of this thread plain and simple. Sorry mate if you can't see that you are as blind as he is.

Sorry I know I shouldn't bite but flipping heck.
Why is he allowed to get away with this political rubbish that's nothing to do with the stadium? It's one thing having another point of view... it's another to spout rubbish like this. Anyone else would have been banned by now.
@davek dislike my posts as much as you like. Imo you should take your political dislikes elsewhere and leave this thread to the stadium discussion.

So just because of who he is no one can say anything? The politics should be kept out of this thread plain and simple. Sorry mate if you can't see that you are as blind as he is.

It's not a case of who he is. He hasn't abused anyone. He just states his opinion, right or wrong. If you disagree with him, then prove him wrong. I do it in the political threads all the time even if he doesn't admit it.......

There is also a dislike and a report function. Everybody else plays within those rules mate. It's how it is.

Or you could just say 'Dave pipe down you colossal pissflap' or something similar but that would probably incur a ban. Tricky one.

Last edited:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back