New Everton Stadium

View attachment 36227

Start with something like this . See how it goes , plenty of room for expansion if needed . Even got blue seats and everything

It ticks almost all the boxes. Four distinct stands, close to the pitch with blue seats and a standing end behind the goal, cantilever roofs, ample parking, plenty of space outside for burger vans. Should imagine getting in and out won't be a drain on the transportation links. I think we have a winner, can we get all that for under £350 million though? :oops:

It ticks almost all the boxes. Four distinct stands, close to the pitch with blue seats and a standing end behind the goal, cantilever roofs, ample parking, plenty of space outside for burger vans. Should imagine getting in and out won't be a drain on the transportation links. I think we have a winner, can we get all that for under £350 million though? :oops:

Missed a trick , here . The nearest B&Q to me has recently closed down . Could have bought everything for the build in the closing-down sale . Full stadium for £250.00 + vat . Koff Everton :rant:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back