New Everton Stadium

No, the capacity can be determined quickly through consultation with fans.

That's the first issue that needs resolving. I dont see the need to delay that much longer if they're serious about consultation.

I agree to an extent, but what if the fans were to decide that we should be looking to rival Man Utd and should therefore have a capacity of 80,000? That would be an unrealistic demand, surely?

Personally, I think we should only be looking to rival the likes of Tottenham at this stage, so I'd be satisfied with an initial capacity of between 60,000 and 65,000.

I agree to an extent, but what if the fans were to decide that we should be looking to rival Man Utd and should therefore have a capacity of 80,000? That would be an unrealistic demand, surely?

Personally, I think we should only be looking to rival the likes of Tottenham at this stage, so I'd be satisfied with an initial capacity of between 60,000 and 65,000.

Would massively doubt it'll be anywhere near 60-65k. The council guarantoring the loan for me means the club will not be spending Spurs style sums of money on the stadium it'll be 50-55k imo.

Personally 57-58k would be ideal but I'll be shocked if it's more than 55k

If it's less than 90k that mosh is proper having us off, and I bet Anderson is in on it as well, I bet he's using those meals on wheels money to fund his lavish lifestyle.

The pair of them, giving us a brand new gaff and making the club pay for it without even telling us what's going on. FFS it's been a month already

lollol

If it's less than 90k that mosh is proper having us off, and I bet Anderson is in on it as well, I bet he's using those meals on wheels money to fund his lavish lifestyle.

The pair of them, giving us a brand new gaff and making the club pay for it without even telling us what's going on. FFS it's been a month already
£80K p.a....I bet a lot of meals went uncooked to pay him that.

diva-stadium.webp

Start with something like this . See how it goes , plenty of room for expansion if needed . Even got blue seats and everything

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back