New Everton Stadium

They are not obliged to consult the fans whatsoever. Previous regimes did do yes, but this regime actually seems to know what it is doing. I will happily leave the decisions to them.
Can you imagine the mosh mash of a stadium if designed by committee
There is a reason Dan meis is a world renowned architect and why Moshiri is a billionaire
I agree totally with you sentiments.

I think the club have got everyone on board regarding BMD, so we at least avoid the debacle of Kirby vote.
It would be nice to believe we have some input. I know what you mean of course, but couldn't we maybe have say one representative from each recognised fan forum be the voice for their forum ? Maybe even do some sort of correspondence with season ticket holders/evertonian members to suggest little touches to the stadium ?

Im sure there is a way to involve the fans, I completely understand your view on it though. Imagine letting the boys here design the stadium, be badly drawn dinosaurs on the outside as a stadium mascot.

I nominate @davek for GOT rep

Can you imagine the mosh mash of a stadium if designed by committee
There is a reason Dan meis is a world renowned architect and why Moshiri is a billionaire
I agree totally with you sentiments.
The reason Moshiri is a billionaire is because Usmanov parked 5% of Metalloinvest in his account.

I second this, instead of a warm pint of Chang we could be sipping on a refreshing Tom Collins cocktail.

I'm thinking the new main stand should have seating and amenities like this...

-XRs.png

I'm thinking the new main stand should have seating and amenities like this...

-XRs.png

It probably will have, not that we will ever step foot in it. Don't worry we can get our own back by dropping a serious pie and ale eggy fart from below in the cheap seats. Suddenly that prawn cocktail doesn't seem so appetizing...

Actually people letting go in stadiums is one of my pet hates. Just no need.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back