New Everton Stadium

I'll probably cry the day I see us sell out a 60,00+ seater stadium.

We had a rediculous demand each time we went to Wembley so we definitely have the fans.
Dont forget our away support in europe. Didnt we taje something like 27000 to lille. Iwas at rotterdam back in 85 when we took over 27000 there too only other club in britain to match that support if im wright for a normal european round game is celtic the fans are definitely out there just give them something to chear on and they will turn up koeman the right man for that i think

Bramley Moore footprint and how Goodison and other stadiums fit on it...
1p4dz1.webp

Etihad...
1p4e00.webp

Maracana...
1p4e1e.webp

Wembley...
1p4e34.webp

Nou Camp...
1p4e49.webp

Rungrado May Day...
1p4e8s.webp

It's no good having a 50k stadium that's sold out every week if you have no room to manoeuvre, a 60k with even 5k unsold seats is generating more money, you have to factor in the additional food, ale, programmes, merchandise sold etc. Bramley Moore is going to be open seven days a week generating money, whether that be for concerts, events, conferences, stadium tours, and I have a sneaking feeling for week long eating and drinking too. I also believe a new home for the Everton Collection will be found. It's going to be a cash cow. We'll have secured ourselves a place as a top team by then too so extra tv revenue. There's so many money making avenues Moshiri will be exploring. When this is built, the area will be being developed all round, Central Docks, Ten Streets, in years to come, this will be considered town, we'll have a stadium in town! Bring it on, Moshiri knows its importance.

The force is strong in this one
Myself and Roydo have been banging this drum for months but people don't get it
The stadium is only a small but very significant part of the whole docks development.
It's the catalyst that piques the interest of the real big boys.
The rest of the docklands is where Moshiri and his business contacts will make their real money.
That's why he bought the Liver building
It's like a site office ( with better toilets and canteens ) on a small housing site

The force is strong in this one
Myself and Roydo have been banging this drum for months but people don't get it
The stadium is only a small but very significant part of the whole docks development.
It's the catalyst that piques the interest of the real big boys.
The rest of the docklands is where Moshiri and his business contacts will make their real money.
That's why he bought the Liver building
It's like a site office ( with better toilets and canteens ) on a small housing site
Months ? You joined the site 6 weeks ago Bri.
The rest is spot on like.

Bramley Moore footprint and how Goodison and other stadiums fit on it...

The footprint looks fine with the sub-optimum East-West orientation, but stadiums are nearly always built with a North-South orientation. Someone's being a bit sly with those mock-ups.

Either the club are going to build with the 'wrong' orientation because of the shape of the plot, or it's going to be a tighter squeeze than those mock-ups are showing. Not impossible to get a 60k stadium on a site that size with North-South orientation, but it looks tight...

I've done a quick comparison of the dock site and the Emirates -
http://mapmerizer.mikavaa.com/#17;5...ock;Emirates Stadium;hybrid;false;false;false

(Type in the name of any other stadium in the right hand box to compare. It'll scale automatically.)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back